Beat This! - July 15-16, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn 3d programming...i wish i could tell what we are working with in the military now...i can;t really speak on my field of work..but i can leave you my mos of my job: 35L. look that up..that's all i can mention...but the programs i work with would make your jaw drop
that sounds fucking dope, I deliver sofas now, that keeps me in shape, I gave up the programming, its too time consuming.

Yeah sitting all day is the new killer. What a world. I do try to get out as much as possible and I got my weights here. I should get a standing desk.
got to get that cardiovascular in too. Weights are good, but need to do lots of reps with lighter weights rather than just concentrating on the bulking up with heavy weights.

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
Yeah sitting all day is the new killer. What a world. I do try to get out as much as possible and I got my weights here. I should get a standing desk.
yeah standing desks are good...got one for my wife, since the virus hit she's been working from home..so i felt she needed to have everything she had at her office to make her comfortable

@2GooD Productions Oh for sure man. I've been walking about 2-3 miles a day but right now this stupid heatwave is pissing me off. I really miss the gym though, I had that shit on lockdown. Weights + cardio + stretching. I was an animal at one point. Then life kicked me in the nuts.
cardio has always been my downfall, I dont run for anybody hahahahaha.
I stopped the weights when I was still in my 20's. Shouldnt have, but life happened, and almost death. But I told death to fuck off, I had a plan, and he obliged me.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
cardio has always been my downfall, I dont run for anybody hahahahaha.
I stopped the weights when I was still in my 20's. Shouldnt have, but life happened, and almost death. But I told death to fuck off, I had a plan, and he obliged me.
I used to jog every day. Remember though way back when I destroyed my ankle? Yeah I can't jog anymore lol. I just try to walk a lot. I know this is off topic but I couldn't resists - this is my actual ankle xray from 2006. Those 2 big ones were later taken out because they were starting to come out!!!

fade1.jpg

I used to jog every day. Remember though way back when I destroyed my ankle? Yeah I can't jog anymore lol. I just try to walk a lot. I know this is off topic but I couldn't resists - this is my actual ankle xray from 2006. Those 2 big ones were later taken out because they were starting to come out!!!

View attachment 5533
When I played basketball at school I sprained my ankle really bad, it would keep spraining for the next 6 to 8 months just from stepping up a curb, or randomly any time it decided to fuck with me.
Luckily though Ive never broken or fractured a bone. Fucked my back up real bad a few months ago, spent 3 weeks in bed, that was the worst Ive ever had to deal with.

You should go swimming, its non impact and great exercise.

Check me out, Mr Non Cardio telling you how to exercise, fuck me. Not literally, dont get excited.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
When I played basketball at school I sprained my ankle really bad, it would keep spraining for the next 6 to 8 months just from stepping up a curb, or randomly any time it decided to fuck with me.
Luckily though Ive never broken or fractured a bone. Fucked my back up real bad a few months ago, spent 3 weeks in bed, that was the worst Ive ever had to deal with.

You should go swimming, its non impact and great exercise.
Yo the back is nothing to fuck with! Be careful with that shit. I was almost paralyzed in high school when I did a flip and landed on my upperback/neck area. Had a back brace for quite a while.

Swimming is dope. Unfortunately 2020 is not the time to go swimming lol.

Yo the back is nothing to fuck with! Be careful with that shit. I was almost paralyzed in high school when I did a flip and landed on my upperback/neck area. Had a back brace for quite a while.

Swimming is dope. Unfortunately 2020 is not the time to go swimming lol.
the back was worse than the heart attack. I was only in hospital for a week, I could go out for smokes whenever I wanted, and worked for 2 weeks after it, didnt realised Id had one, but just felt really drained and had no energy, thought one was due.
Eventually got checked out and told Id had one and I had a blocked artery. Was a surprise, I must say.
But the back was worse, I couldnt go to the toilet without it causing a couple hours of extreme pain as a result.

Yeah a back injury prevents any sort of mobility. It's nuts.
yeah man, from the very start of lockdown I was stuck in bed for three weeks, just slept most of the time because it didnt hurt when I was asleep. Missed out on 3 weeks of prime beatmaking time, Im pissed about that hahahaha

wow and i got shot 3 times in battle, but compared to what you guys @Fade and @2GooD Productions went through..my shit doesn't even compare..because that shit you guys didn't know it was coming..but you guys are tough cause it didn't slow you down..actually it probably made you better in a way
On reflection Ill take the heart attack and three weeks in bed rather than taking three bullets, but thats just me lmao

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
wow and i got shot 3 times in battle, but compared to what you guys @Fade and @2GooD Productions went through..my shit doesn't even compare..because that shit you guys didn't know it was coming..but you guys are tough cause it didn't slow you down..actually it probably made you better in a way
LOL na man getting shot must be the worst! Glad you're ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.