Beat This! - July 15-16, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He taught Quincy. He wasn't born yet, but he still taught him through telekinesis.
He ghost wrote the Time Machine for HG Wells, then went back in time and gave it to him, because he actually built the time machine. Thats how he could make beats in the present and sell them years ago.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Deez should be ashamed.

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
Shit.... this sample is killing me!! I can't put something togetter! I allways endup with a loop of that stupid wistle!!! Not my kinda puzzle i guess:rolleyes: i'm gonna pass for this one i think.. but i am curious how you guys did it tho... can't wait to hear!!! Def gonna vote tho!!

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
Shit.... this sample is killing me!! I can't put something togetter! I allways endup with a loop of that stupid wistle!!! Not my kinda puzzle i guess:rolleyes: i'm gonna pass for this one i think.. but i am curious how you guys did it tho... can't wait to hear!!! Def gonna vote tho!!

I did something I've never done with a sample before and it came out nicely I think.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Same here... tried a few different ideas, nothing seemed to work. I DID make a beat tho, but its going in the trash :shit:

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
When first I saw that tune was the tune to sample, I thought it'd be hard to make something out of it but (and maybe I got lucky) it came out fine without much effort. Do you guys also feel lucky sometimes that it all falls into place too easy ?
I hope you'll like it anyway...

And I'm sad to hear some of the best guys in here won't be joining the party...

So, who's in ?
.... damn I'm actually excited.

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11
definitely gonna checkout whats happening here at ill. It's time I start doing more battles. also disappointed some won't be in it, but I get it, this is prolly one of the first things every beat maker around the world sampled when they were five. hard to work with iconic samples. and still find an original angle.

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
When first I saw that tune was the tune to sample, I thought it'd be hard to make something out of it but (and maybe I got lucky) it came out fine without much effort. Do you guys also feel lucky sometimes that it all falls into place too easy ?
I hope you'll like it anyway...

And I'm sad to hear some of the best guys in here won't be joining the party...

So, who's in ?
.... damn I'm actually excited.

I feel ya. I've never been that good at sampling but been sampling my ass off since I got my Mpc a few months ago to get better and my beat came together pretty fast. I was definitely surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online