Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
dope lyrics will not save a wack beat
wack lyrics will wreck a dope beat
space on the track for the vocalist depends on the vocalist as there are different vocal ranges and different styles of vocalization
def jumpin the next one.
@Fade, just curious, why isnt this a weekly battle?

Back when I was entering I used to sometimes hate waiting for the next Beat This, but sometimes it comes around quick... I think its timing is good, else you may end up just working endlessly on Beat This submissions, or it might end up diluting the comp. Plus there are like tonnes other beat comps on ILL.

When first I saw that tune was the tune to sample, I thought it'd be hard to make something out of it but (and maybe I got lucky) it came out fine without much effort. Do you guys also feel lucky sometimes that it all falls into place too easy ?
I hope you'll like it anyway...

And I'm sad to hear some of the best guys in here won't be joining the party...

So, who's in ?
.... damn I'm actually excited.
This one wasnt so easy for me, took me a little while to get something popping, but once I did, God damn.
I came correct for this battle, good luck guys, may the best beat win.
"Im your huckleberry"
huckleberry.jpg

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
This one wasnt so easy for me, took me a little while to get something popping, but once I did, God damn.
I came correct for this battle, good luck guys, may the best beat win.
"Im your huckleberry"
View attachment 5530

Wow... Tombstone is one of my favorite if not my favorite western movie ever.. I gotta watch this again soon... Love Doc Holiday in this one.

Haven't heard of this one... Seems more of a western-based comedy than proper western, right? Should I see it?
Yes its a comedy, funny as fuck. Mel Brooks didnt give two fucks, he took the piss out of everybody.
Its a must see movie, especially if you have never seen it. The end could have been better, but the rest is golden.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Yes its a comedy, funny as fuck. Mel Brooks didnt give two fucks, he took the piss out of everybody.
Its a must see movie, especially if you have never seen it. The end could have been better, but the rest is golden.
I’ve seen that movie...hilarious. High Anxiety is another good one by Mel Brooks.

Should have already been done ya slacker.
been making the "new" pc the whole day. I just made a 18 min beat and I'm in. GL!

Shit. this was probably the fastest shit I've ever done.

Last edited:
a hail mary is you dont got a chance in hell but you try anyway (get it? hail mary is the pray part of spray and pray)
you got chances, so no hail mary
well a beat made in 18 minutes with a sample that's hardly even chopped right against all y'all horny beat beasts beats is the closest thing I've ever seen to hail mary attempt.

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
so i have a question, do you guys make your own beats and play instruments or do you use pre made sounds made by other people like loops or kits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online