Beat This! - July 28-29, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Points: 153
Just read this whole thing and...

i gotta say @Iron Keys is the only smart man in this, since he somehow found out that i just finished my beat and gonna upload on time.

So yeah, ya ll might not enter this battle now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This used to be Irons tactics for a while..until him and many other placed in last positions with fire beats :LOL: Now he has been trying the reversed psychological shit, saying he wont join in but does as always (Didnt change placing tho :ROFLMAO: )

If i join, see you at bottom 5 my friend :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Battle Points: 153
Haha sweet, got something down
Hitting E-40 GIF by Apple Music

Not the average cliche G Funk beat, but curious how this will end in the rankings :ROFLMAO:

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
At first I was like... man I can not seem to get a proper G Funk type beat... everytime I tried to make a snoopy dre gankstar c type beat it turned into something else.

Then Sunday comes, my last day to turn something out, running late tired AF and put a lil something slow motion on and thought, "Damn This hits!" Well, fast forward to now, I almost didnt even enter cause it is such a basic bitch beat after hearing it with fresh ears.

So take me outta that list you got running Keys, it aint me, I will bring up the bottom bitches and resume my role as filler sound.

Gluck guys, I am sure there will be some bangers here and I am excited to hear yalls shit.

Chris Farley Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah i think im going to sit this one out. But i have started a tik tok for my beats so go like, follow and share or ill sneak into your bedroom at night and caress you. ConspiracyMuzik is the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.