Beat This! - June 15-16, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont see him arguing do you?

jimmy fallon today i learned GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
he probably ripped him off again :LOL:
Nah I'll man up & take it, I'm an honest man. I really ripped off DMX on that beat.

But hey at least cut me some slack man. it's not like it's just me! like u remember when Pooh ripped the isley brothers off? or when the carters ripped dre off, ye ripped ray charles off, or the absolute blasphemy when Ye and Jay ripped Otis redding off in the song "Otis"... man the industry is full of us dirty dirty thieves these days..

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Nah I'll man up & take it, I'm an honest man. I really ripped off DMX on that beat.

But hey at least cut me some slack man. it's not like it's just me! like u remember when Pooh ripped the isley brothers off? or when the carters ripped dre off, ye ripped ray charles off, or the absolute blasphemy when Ye and Jay ripped Otis redding off in the song "Otis"... man the industry is full of us dirty dirty thieves these days..

It's different when you take something from a different genre.

If I ripped memento's beat and posted it, I'm sure everyone would have a problem with that.

It's different when you take something from a different genre.

If I ripped memento's beat and posted it, I'm sure everyone would have a problem with that.
Battle Theme: rock
Where the hood at genre: hip hop
You, sir: utterly retarded

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Me and Voss came with the concepts and got punished
It's never easy being an extraordinary minded, out of the box thinking genius in this world of simple minded peasants. Just the fact that they even get to vote for my beat should make their knees tremble.

Which is why I didn't win. It was just to much for their immature minds to comprehend. Probably made them feel weak and inferior as well which is why subconsciously they didn't like it.

Should have known better than to unleash my own full potential in a forum so full of inbred halfwits.

How dare they vote for someone else than glorious me!!!

Phillistines and reprobates the whole lot of you!!!

Btw I'm being sarcastic. Congrats to the winner. You know what you made. @Mahlhavoc some good stuff right there, got my vote. @Iron Keys Brush it off brother. No worries. On to the next.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
It's never easy being an extraordinary minded, out of the box thinking genius in this world of simple minded peasants. Just the fact that they even get to vote for my beat should make their knees tremble.

Which is why I didn't win. It was just to much for their immature minds to comprehend. Probably made them feel weak and inferior as well which is why subconsciously they didn't like it.

Should have known better than to unleash my own full potential in a forum so full of inbred halfwits.

How dare they vote for someone else than glorious me!!!

Phillistines and reprobates the whole lot of you!!!

Btw I'm being sarcastic. Congrats to the winner. You know what you made. @Mahlhavoc some good stuff right there, got my vote. @Iron Keys Brush it off brother. No worries. On to the next.
Tell 'em.

They should be paying us just to click play on our beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online