Beat This! - June 15-16, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be them...

Gay Kiss GIF
This could be us but he playin... :rolleyes:

Bruv, dont let em lure you into their practices.

Stay with us, SIGMA HETERO POSSE 4 LIFE.

Check dem bundas and wake up b4 too late.
music video booty GIF
Twerk Booty GIF by Chance The Rapper
booty GIF by Becky G
sexy booty GIF
booty sexy ass GIF
tyler the creator booty GIF
Boob person here. Assignment failed, sample turned gay.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
I wanted to go a different route than I thought everyone else would go with the uptempo battle kinda vibe. Was trying to show the vibe of slowly marching towards certain death but still not having a care in the world.

I see your point. Was just trying to go a different route than that. Thought that's what everyone will do, so I'm gonna do it the other way instead. You know. Slowly marching toward your death kind of thing. How you feel before the battle, knowing you won't survive but still move forward without hesitation. Something like that

lol I will try not to suck as much next time ;)
naw man, i've heard dope shit from you.. just wasn't this one. that's all. I could have just not responded but I played it, so I owed a response

Appreciate the feedback on my beat. As soon as I chopped the flute and vocals I knew which way I was going with it. Not to many’s taste it though seems :ROFLMAO:

I have thought sometimes do I try and make a beat like this or that which seems popular but I’ve stayed true to myself and continued to make what I like and feel in the moment and if someone else likes it then great.

Made me think how many producers have got into a ‘type’ beat because it sells whilst not really creating what they truely enjoy, must happen quite a bit.

Some absolute bangers for this one and really brought that epic battle feel. Many cinematic orchestral types, I need to delve into that a bit more.

Working on my mixing still and progressing I hope (y)
Warzone next, let’s have it!!!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Appreciate the feedback on my beat. As soon as I chopped the flute and vocals I knew which way I was going with it. Not to many’s taste it though seems :ROFLMAO:

I have thought sometimes do I try and make a beat like this or that which seems popular but I’ve stayed true to myself and continued to make what I like and feel in the moment and if someone else likes it then great.

Unless you're doing it 'cause bored and just because, never make a 'beat for the battle' that isn't something you'd otherwise make in that style.

People can often vote or get excited for utterly corny/cringe shit as opposed to quality stuff, that wouldn't really have 'success' as such elsehwere. So making a 'beat for the battle' unless just shits n giggles would be a waste of time. Make something you'd happily use for real/post elsewhere.

Made me think how many producers have got into a ‘type’ beat because it sells whilst not really creating what they truely enjoy, must happen quite a bit.

Don't think anyone ever would really get anywhere selling 'type beats'. By nature a 'type beat' means it's completely unoriginal, already outdated, and already has established producers making it. And the way now everyone is literally copying the same 1 or 2 beats, that means you're like 1 in 100,000(probably more) unknown, unestablished, likely lesser skilled/quality people making the same beat. Where do you really think that can lead?

Being un established, lesser skilled, lesser quality, if you're doing your own thing you still stand a chance as it's your 'uniqueness' or whatnot that would stand out and get picked (and likely would be mixed by a pro, so)

Working on my mixing still and progressing I hope (y)

That's the way, bro! Keep on upppp

How are you 'working on' your mixing?

Unless you're doing it 'cause bored and just because, never make a 'beat for the battle' that isn't something you'd otherwise make in that style.

People can often vote or get excited for utterly corny/cringe shit as opposed to quality stuff, that wouldn't really have 'success' as such elsehwere. So making a 'beat for the battle' unless just shits n giggles would be a waste of time. Make something you'd happily use for real/post elsewhere.

Don't think anyone ever would really get anywhere selling 'type beats'. By nature a 'type beat' means it's completely unoriginal, already outdated, and already has established producers making it. And the way now everyone is literally copying the same 1 or 2 beats, that means you're like 1 in 100,000(probably more) unknown, unestablished, likely lesser skilled/quality people making the same beat. Where do you really think that can lead?

Being un established, lesser skilled, lesser quality, if you're doing your own thing you still stand a chance as it's your 'uniqueness' or whatnot that would stand out and get picked (and likely would be mixed by a pro, so)

That's the way, bro! Keep on upppp

How are you 'working on' your mixing?

Yeah @Iron Keys, that’s what I mean, I’m still gonna do me and keep it unique than have a beat that’s just like 95 percent out there.

Mixing wise, I feel I’m getting better by ear but I’m following advice such as panning to create space in the mix as well as tinkering further with reverb, filtering, compressor and more. Mixing in its self seems an endless journey and can go pretty deep.

true n all, except also don't. make anything you like and if they don't like it, make another one that you like more as a compensation. who cares. you'll eventually get good enough that your unique ones will place too. @InsideOutBeats don't listen to him he's a monkey at his best. listen to our lord and savior instead;
"Soon as they like you make 'em unlike you" - Yeezus 1:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online