Beat This! - June 17-18, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just gonna throw this out there, Memento, 2good, deez, Cross, Arvin and Riddlah etc... I am coming for you, gonna beat you easily in the challenges. Just thought you should know.

But dont worry, it'll be about 7 years, just thought I would give you a heads up cause I'm cool like that.

You're welcome (wheres the kissy face emoji fade!?)
Thanks for the mention, I'm honored

KongoRampoozy

Battle Points: 6
I slyly got a personal thing against EDM these days. Went through a phase. I dunno. ha

Slyly this forum almost making me have something against trap too - and I ain't even one of the boombap bois haha
Usually I am all about the boombap but this time I thought I would shake it up

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
People out here getting beat-shamed;

"your beat sounds dope, but we're all about the killing and your beat sounds gay"
I'm pretty sure we will have a Gay theme for the next Beat This! competition to balance things.
Or maybe we won't because it'd be too easily won by... Well, you know. That guy... Yes, him.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
i didn'g necessarily look for an evil theme, but the announcement or whatever cuts needed to feel right.. you can't have some purge announcement about murder and then have some happy ass boat song. On the other hand.. there could have been some really dope subposition of the two.. kinda the shit that Tarantino does in his films when he's got these happy ass song playing against this dark scene.. but nobody actually pulled nothing like that off.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
i didn'g necessarily look for an evil theme, but the announcement or whatever cuts needed to feel right.. you can't have some purge announcement about murder and then have some happy ass boat song. On the other hand.. there could have been some really dope subposition of the two.. kinda the shit that Tarantino does in his films when he's got these happy ass song playing against this dark scene.. but nobody actually pulled nothing like that off.
i wanted to say that...totally agree..but you had to have good imagination to pictire murdering people while something happy is playing...and Tarantino use massive amount of blood to compensate for that song...

Status
Not open for further replies.