Beat This! - June 3-4, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade yea, im on mac... pretty much been using safari for every upload... sometimes from imac, sometimes from iphone. Just never noticed that in the rules, and was hoping I wasnt giving u any problems using it :up2:
Not you, but there was an issue for the last one with someone else. The mp3 uploaded but at the same time said the file wasn't an mp3! Only in Safari for some reason. So if you want to use it that's up to you, maybe just send me a PM to see if it's legit.

The Safari version that's for Windows is super old. I downloaded it but it's really bad. I'm going to try something else because stuff like that bothers me.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 835
Not you, but there was an issue for the last one with someone else. The mp3 uploaded but at the same time said the file wasn't an mp3! Only in Safari for some reason. So if you want to use it that's up to you, maybe just send me a PM to see if it's legit.

The Safari version that's for Windows is super old. I downloaded it but it's really bad. I'm going to try something else because stuff like that bothers me.
Ok, good to know... I didnt use it today tho. When I saw that in the rules, i hopped on another computer to upload... Gotta follow them rules! ;)

Wishin everyone the best.!!! Cant wait to vote for who did the best flip.. This shit is bout to be crazy :biggrin: I brought my A-Game with some twists & turns that yall wont expect.... Trust me...
same, good luck man, really looking forward to it

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
I've only had problems with Safari on desktop. My iPhone version is what I use exclusively for uploading. For anyone who cares!

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
I've been working overnights so I'm going to be sleeping while voting goes on... So, good luck to everyone. I hate to miss out. I'll have plenty of catching up to do tomorrow night.

@Fade ,I'm a little confused, when I put a beat a while ago that had vocals. It seemed like everybody had a lot to say against that idea...but now I hear lengthy vocals, remixes ..etc. vocal snippets are cool but full verses I thought wasn't excepted..can you clarify please

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
@Fade ,I'm a little confused, when I put a beat a while ago that had vocals. It seemed like everybody had a lot to say against that idea...but now I hear lengthy vocals, remixes ..etc. vocal snippets are cool but full verses I thought wasn't excepted..can you clarify please
Fade had said at the start that it was okay for this battle to use verses. I wasn't sure either so I directly asked him and that was the case for this one.

Fade had said at the start that it was okay for this battle to use verses. I wasn't sure either so I directly asked him and that was the case for this one.
When I first saw vocals were allowed I was like fuck yeah. Spawned a whole mixtape lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.