Beat This! - June 3-4, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Ah shit, I feel bad, I actually meant @Focuskind 's beat was the one that stuck in my head. :blackeye: :oops:

But, don't sweat it @SwayeeBoogie my bad, your track is actually hot - I actually played it a few times for non-voting purposes, just to let it bump through :facts::bomb: (only track i did that this comp)
:brofist:

I even let it bump through again:biggrin: , glad you both placed - found it tough to pick between yas

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
Ah shit, I feel bad, I actually meant @Focuskind 's beat was the one that stuck in my head. :blackeye: :oops:

But, don't sweat it @SwayeeBoogie my bad, your track is actually hot - I actually played it a few times for non-voting purposes, just to let it bump through :facts::bomb: (only track i did that this comp)
:brofist:

I even let it bump through again:biggrin: , glad you both placed - found it tough to pick between yas
lol all good. I was a bit surprised anyway you mentioned me so it makes sense ;) but if you liked it then even better. Appreciate the kind words.

Kron Zilla

The rapper that became a producer.
Battle Points: 22
@crog85 BRUH!!! Your shit had me GEEKIN!!! FOR REAL-for real!! Im not into trap, but you had me knoddin like a muh'fucka! LOL!
He was pushing that Ross vibe harder than a mf. I was over here like... (Insert Rick Ross grunt) that thang was slappin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online