Beat This! - March 10-11, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
I got two tracks for this, one is that battle rap type and the other is that vibey new age hip hop and i dnt know which to go with hahahah

go battle rap. @Fade would probably appreciate that.

Unless it's a battle rap between @2GooD Productions and @Armani then delete it, delete it again, burn your hard drive, smash it to pieces, chuck it in a furnace... and if you think you're being too thorough - YOURE NOT!!! DESTROY IT MORE.

That moment when its late on a work night you're sitting pretty thinking beat is dialled and you check the rules and notice it says 4 mins instead of 2
Titanic GIF by Samantha

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
@Face Valid you know it's allowed to be less than 4 minutes, right?!

Keep it only as long as it needs to be. Leave the listener wanting to go back at hit replay until they loop it until bored.

If someone's got a 4 minute track, it's gonna have to be one hell of a fucking record to make me listen from start to finish.

Just don't be that guy who uploaded a 20second beat!!! (who was that?!) :woot:

@Face Valid you know it's allowed to be less than 4 minutes, right?!

Keep it only as long as it needs to be. Leave the listener wanting to go back at hit replay until they loop it until bored.

If someone's got a 4 minute track, it's gonna have to be one hell of a fucking record to make me listen from start to finish.

Just don't be that guy who uploaded a 20second beat!!! (who was that?!) :woot:
Yeah I know mate, just had to work past my bedtime to get it to a respectable 3 mins. Agree that 4 mins would be too long for a beat comp with loads of submissions.
Luckily I had another 16 bar clip that I could pop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.