Beat This! - March 11-12, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats @DEEZ BEATZ , I never had a hope in hell of getting into this battle. Stop fucking winning, how the fuck am I supposed to catch up if you keep bloody winning?
@2GooD Productions , hahahaha... it's not my fault...I had the same thing happen to me when I joined this site 5 yrs ago I was getting my ass kicked...and a member told me "Don't get mad, Get better" so I did...and I learned everything from this site..thanks to @Fade and those videos he provides.. really helped my career..now I'm selling beats and winning awards.. don't blame me ...blame Illmuzik.com...lmao...i feel like Tom Brady..but I don't win all the time...

@2GooD Productions , hahahaha... it's not my fault...I had the same thing happen to me when I joined this site 5 yrs ago I was getting my ass kicked...and a member told me "Don't get mad, Get better" so I did...and I learned everything from this site..thanks to @Fade and those videos he provides.. really helped my career..now I'm selling beats and winning awards.. don't blame me ...blame Illmuzik.com...lmao...i feel like Tom Brady..but I don't win all the time...
Took me years to start winning, but these days winning doesnt seem as hard as it used to be. Yes I agree about illmuzik though, if it wasnt for this place I doubt Id be half the producer I am today. Keep coming good man, Im just joking, I relish the competition. The better the competition the harder I work and the better I get.
"Dont get mad, git gud"

Took me years to start winning, but these days winning doesnt seem as hard as it used to be. Yes I agree about illmuzik though, if it wasnt for this place I doubt Id be half the producer I am today. Keep coming good man, Im just joking, I relish the competition. The better the competition the harder I work and the better I get.
"Dont get mad, git gud"
@2GooD Productions , I know you like to fuck with me... it's all good..besides I need a good vibe anyway..my whole start is on lockdown cause of this damn virus...my kids are out of school for the next 6 weeks...but I escape the madness by making music.. I'm Prepping for Warzone!!!!

@2GooD Productions , I know you like to fuck with me... it's all good..besides I need a good vibe anyway..my whole start is on lockdown cause of this damn virus...my kids are out of school for the next 6 weeks...but I escape the madness by making music.. I'm Prepping for Warzone!!!!
Its my birthday the week after next and Im off work for a week. I cant wait to have some time to make some bangers. They better not start that quarantine shit when Im off work for a week, they can do it the week after. Nothing suits me more than having to stay at home, "oh no what ever would I do?", make bangers, havent had much time the last couple months, cant wait. Ill see you in the warzone hopefully.

@DEEZ BEATZ Did you use to have another account here? I'm asking because on your profile it says that you joined in 2017. I would also like to know it since I'm curious how your productions used to sound like back in a day.
@Memento Beats , .it was Jan, 2017, feels longer than 3yrs..oh well, my bad..but go to the archives from 2017...and check out all of the contests..and you can hear the difference from then up to now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online