Beat This! - May 6-7, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
change your name to 1YannFer, win win.

I could... but it doesn't make any sense... Yours at least means something...
Plus, I'm hoping to be in @Memento Beats 's battle report sometime... I don't want to give him a hard time with my name like y'all guys do :p .

Makes me think if you were afraid of not being at least runner up you would have advised me 3YannFer... but you don't care, do you ?

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
Plus, I'm hoping to be in @Memento Beats 's battle report sometime... I don't want to give him a hard time with my name like y'all guys do :p .

Makes me think if you were afraid of not being at least runner up you would have advised me 3YannFer... but you don't care, do you ?
Or just wait Zaytoven to join... :)

Its about the win for me, no prizes for second. lmao

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Well done illbrethren!!

I'm surprised about the variety, no 2 beats really sounding the same. Interesting to see what direction people took.

Not as easy a sample as some people may have initially thought. A lot of the sample is chords, notes that don't fit in to the typical "key" etc

Like said... There's a few in here really quite decent, gonna draw up a short list and criteria to judge them against to narrow it down to my final champ.

G'luck my Gs

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
give it time man, it took me 20 years
C'mon guys! I'm in my 30s already!
What's the shortcut?

Being sorry for yourself or begging for something wont take you far. As i heard some of those i felt like showing up with a lil kids drawing at an art gallery. But hey, i will keep going, i will get punched in the face for years...but someday, after getting all those punches, i will be rock solid. And then im comin after those who gave out those punches :D

Hahaha... I have been prescribed the whole Stallone filmography this afternoon ... ;)

Last edited:
Being sorry for yourself or begging for something wont take you far. As i heard some of those i felt like showing up with a lil kids drawing at an art gallery. But hey, i will keep going, i will get punched in the face for years...but someday, after getting all those punches, i will be rock solid. And then im comin after those who gave out those punches :D

Speaking of Stallone: It's not about how hard you hit but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward :D

Status
Not open for further replies.