Beat This! - May 6-7, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, everybody did really good today on the Mario flip...there are 2 that I found really dope...today I'm just sitting this out because I wanted to really see what would happen without being in a contest...now I can really listen like a judge and not worry about competing...this is really good...now I know how @Fade really can listen to who really got skills and who needs improvement...good luck you guys

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Which page we should be voting on? On the contestants page the beats are in a different order does it matter where you click the vote...?? the right person will get the vote right??

EDIT: wait it's now showing them in same order. Dunno whatwitchraft is going on

EDIT pt. II ... ohhhh the most voted move up??!

Last edited:
Which page we should be voting on? On the contestants page the beats are in a different order does it matter where you click the vote...?? the right person will get the vote right??

@Iron Keys , every time you refresh the page the order rotates...so if you liked #9 if you refresh the page it maybe a different #

no, it gets randomized every time you load the page to try and prevent cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.