Beat This - November 25-26, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Just getting around to commenting, but yea, there were definitely a lot of good beats in this one...

After the first listen @hardboiled stood out the most, and seemed to be the clear winner... but after listening to the beats a few more times through, I realized a lot of these beats had potential to win. There were 10 beats that moved in and out of my top 5 multiple times before I went with a last minute decision:

1. SK Music
2. Hardboiled
3. FreshlyBeatz
4. Joeburnem
5. Luther

@hardboiled The mix was a bit LOUD lol, but the beat sounded good and captured a lot of energy. I moved SK to #1 just because his overall production was very clean and sounded professional. Congrats on the win!

I think my favorite beat though was @Tom Kendall - Cutlery. I didn't vote for it because I didn't think it "fit the theme" as well as other beats, but when you change up the beat at around 0:40... Its creative and sounds really good imho

I could comment on just about every beat, but that'd take forever, so I'll just say good job to all... Seriously, everyone brought their A game on this one, well done

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
I'm loud and in your ears! Yup def good to know I gotta back off the levels a little crog85, and also yes most tracks I make got that energy no one could ever copy with so many changeups it's like a hip hop orchestra!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online