Beat This! - October 7-8, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
I wondered why there weren't so many "im in!" posts today. Maybe they just don't have the skill or creativity for this one!

Damn. I thought if I could flip this shit anyone could. I've only had my mpc since March and every time we do a sample flip I learn a new trick that I feel like takes my beats up a notch. A few more months and maybe I can dive head first into mixing.. At my pace though I might be really good by the time I'm 50 lol.

Damn. I thought if I could flip this shit anyone could. I've only had my mpc since March and every time we do a sample flip I learn a new trick that I feel like takes my beats up a notch. A few more months and maybe I can dive head first into mixing.. At my pace though I might be really good by the time I'm 50 lol.
im nearly 50 and Im just getting there

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
hahaha <3 nah yours was good tho, but I knew the vocal would screw me. (along with kids saying mines the best but voting differently)
Speaking of which, where's my copy of that beat I asked for!? And you might just hate mine here as well, though I dont think I have a iceballs chance it is pretty funny with your comment lol

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@Fade Ive been out of town, but had to cut our trip short to come home to prep for another hurricane!!! I literally just walked in the door... If I can put something together for this tonight, can I send it before u post the beats tom? Hadnt even listened to the sample yet... :shock:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade Ive been out of town, but had to cut our trip short to come home to prep for another hurricane!!! I literally just walked in the door... If I can put something together for this tonight, can I send it before u post the beats tom? Hadnt even listened to the sample yet... :shock:
Yeah email it to me if it's closed. Stay safe!

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Yeah email it to me if it's closed. Stay safe!
Cool! If I can put something together in time i’ll send it over... keyword “if” lol

but as for the storm, i dont think we’ll have anything to worry about until friday, we just didnt wanna get stuck 5 hrs away from home... and we still need to get some food and pick-up things outside the house

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Cool! If I can put something together in time i’ll send it over... keyword “if” lol

but as for the storm, i dont think we’ll have anything to worry about until friday, we just didnt wanna get stuck 5 hrs away from home... and we still need to get some food and pick-up things outside the house
That really sucks. You've been getting nailed with storms every few weeks lol.

Battle Points: 2
Almost threw on another bar from the sample, it sounds like two diff songs to me. I'm not the greatest with sticking to a specific genre and muzak isnt my forte. BUT, I think its solid for a 2 min track done in one take in under 2 hours

MinD AXioM

Battle Points: 25
I literally threw something together last minute. The chop was decent enough that I had to submit it. I've missed too many of these for the last few months, so it feels good to at least submit something, even though I was reluctant to do so lol... Excited to hear how you all flipped it! Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.