Best Album Of 2006?

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MOTHERFUCKIN ALBUM OF 2006?

• GHOSTFACE KILLAH-FISHSCALE

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • THE ROOTS-GAME THEORY

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BUSTA RHYMES-THE BIG BANG THEORY

• OUTKAST-IDLEWILD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NAS-HIP HOP IS DEAD

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • LUPE FIASCO-FOOD AND LIQUOR

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • METHOD MAN- 4:21

• HI-TEK-THE CHIP

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • SOMETHING ELSE

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
I gotta go with Lupe and this chic name Corinne Bailey Rae. Those two get my vote.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
LOL @ yall, im sensing alot of hate towards jeezy,maybe casue he is mainstream??? , but i still stand by my statment, dude put out a great second album to follow up a classic first album'

anyway out of the list, LUPE gots it by far then busta, I was only feelin 2 songs on the roots album the rest of it was wack IMO

class...

feel the hate flow from the force,,,,yes, he gets my hatred. Not because he's mainstream, but he's a half ass rapper. Not very complex as in the thought process of writin rhymes. Very predictable. I did try to give a honest listen to his album the first come round, but I couldn't get thru it,,,different strokes,,,,

T

The Bastard

can 3 more people vote for fishscale so ghostface gets the majority please?

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
personally excluding the constant name drops I gonna keep it west coast and say Game album was nice. Snoops album was nice 2. lupe's was nice lyric wise, but I wasn't feein the production that much.

T

The Bastard

I agree, Snoops album is real nice, one of his best I think. The Fredwreck track "Crazy", is crazy.

i really liked boss's life, busta rhymes sampled that same shit for a beat on one of his tracks, ill song

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
nothing really struck me in 2006, maybe this year will be better.

members online