• Reason Rewired

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Diffrent one (name it then)

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
O

open mind

whats the best soundbank for fl studio?

they are all good IMO put if i really would have to pick just one of them it would be Sonik Synth.

T

The Bastard

wow u adopted the fruity loop logo as an avatar, thats a strong/symbolic statement.now theyll fear you

O

open mind

The Bastard said:
wow u adopted the fruity loop logo as an avatar, thats a strong/symbolic statement.now theyll fear you
yeah they better run.iam a monster now.haha!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:

you crack me up.. lol

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
SampleTank + Sonik Synth. I dont use FL, but i use the sonik synth as an expansion in Sampletank, and its ill.

hypersonic is fuckin wack. . . some of the sounds is hotness. but some of them sound a lil on the general midi side...

O

open mind

if u vote for a diffrent one plz name the VST then.thanks

J

JMSoundzLTD

I havn't been doing this to long, but i really like rewiring. You get the best of both world, IMO.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i BEEN TRYiN TO GET THE REASON SOUNDS iNTO FL STUDiO FOR A MiNUTE, HOW DOES THAT WORK???

adomav17

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^^

to do that...

1) go to the menu bar(the bar near the tempo)...then go to channels....
2) Once there, go to "Add One".... you should see a window that shows you all the vsts and other channels that are currently registered to your fruity loops... among those options should be a channel called "REWIRED"....click that so it opens into a channel
3) Click the channel "rewired"....once the window opens.... go to where it says client... and it should say none..... change that.... make it say "Reason". After that, click "SHOW PANEL"
4) The reason program should open up........get all the shit that you want open to start off... you know... the mixer, subtractor, maelstrom, etc.... then minimize the window for now.
5) Go back to the Rewired channel.....and click where it says Midi Options...
6) This should bring up yet another window, containing two columns entitled "Mappings" and "Channels".... click anyone of the channels...it doesen't really matter which and click "Add/Change" Towards the bottom left of the window
7) Once you've done that, go back to the place were it says channels on the MENU BAR.....where you intially started.....and go to "add one"..... open up the channel called "MIDI OUT"....
8) Click the channel...and in the window that it opens.... click and drag your mouse over the "Channel" slot in the top left of the window...disregard the port slot as it doesen't really matter...
9) As you go up and down through that channel slot, then it should go up and down numerically.... these numbers correspond w/ the numbers of the inputs in the rewired window....
10) So you will notice that now all your channels are routed to fruity loops.... all you have to do to play a channels simoultaneously in fruity loops is to open sepereate midi outs and assign them to different channels

Hope this helped....

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
adomav17 said:
^^^^

to do that...

1) go to the menu bar(the bar near the tempo)...then go to channels....
2) Once there, go to "Add One".... you should see a window that shows you all the vsts and other channels that are currently registered to your fruity loops... among those options should be a channel called "REWIRED"....click that so it opens into a channel
3) Click the channel "rewired"....once the window opens.... go to where it says client... and it should say none..... change that.... make it say "Reason". After that, click "SHOW PANEL"
4) The reason program should open up........get all the shit that you want open to start off... you know... the mixer, subtractor, maelstrom, etc.... then minimize the window for now.
5) Go back to the Rewired channel.....and click where it says Midi Options...
6) This should bring up yet another window, containing two columns entitled "Mappings" and "Channels".... click anyone of the channels...it doesen't really matter which and click "Add/Change" Towards the bottom left of the window
7) Once you've done that, go back to the place were it says channels on the MENU BAR.....where you intially started.....and go to "add one"..... open up the channel called "MIDI OUT"....
8) Click the channel...and in the window that it opens.... click and drag your mouse over the "Channel" slot in the top left of the window...disregard the port slot as it doesen't really matter...
9) As you go up and down through that channel slot, then it should go up and down numerically.... these numbers correspond w/ the numbers of the inputs in the rewired window....
10) So you will notice that now all your channels are routed to fruity loops.... all you have to do to play a channels simoultaneously in fruity loops is to open sepereate midi outs and assign them to different channels

Hope this helped....

SO i HAVE TO HAVE REASON ON MY COMPUTER RiGHT???

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
^ yes. i think it is obvious.

it would have been better for u to figure out what "rewire" is first.. via google.

all good

J

JMSoundzLTD

Lol, Nova101.. sit down children class is in session..

- hands nova a apple flav'd blunt-(^_^)- fucka apple!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
^ yes. i think it is obvious.

it would have been better for u to figure out what "rewire" is first.. via google.

all good

NOVA iM FAR FROM A DUNCE, i WAS MERELY DiSAPPOiNTED. AND FROM NAME ALONE i HAD SOMEWHAT OF AN iDEA OF WHAT "REWiRE" WAS...CONTEXT CLUES ANYBODY.

T

The Bastard

Trilogy and atmosphere are two of the best plus garriton orchestra is by far the leading industry orchestral standard. i wish i had that

that trilogy is insane kid, ill prolly never use anything else for bass again

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Trilogy and atmosphere are two of the best plus garriton orchestra is by far the leading industry orchestral standard. i wish i had that
word garriton is worth killin for hehehe.

O

open mind

i dont know why u guys voting reason rewired.i heard stock sounds from reason and IMO they sound thin like a mofo even if u layer/tweak them.

members online