BET Awards 2011 Cyphers.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I know you guys saw that shit.

In case you haven't seen them....here are all the videos...

Shit...that Shady cypher made me love hip-hop again.

Cypher #1

Cypher #5

Cypher #6

Maybach Music Group Cypher

Shady Cypher
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE3MLDl-wJ8"]2011 BET CYPHER SHADY 7 HD (EMINEM, JOE BUDDEN, ROYCE DA 5 9, YELAWOLF, JOELL ORTIZ, CROOKED I - YouTube[/ame]

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
LOL

Yo...I thought the SAME SHIT...

I was like...wow...I'm glad they used that one for last...because they shitted on everyone in the game.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Shit...that Shady cypher made me love hip-hop again.

Yup, I had the MP3 that night. Bars/delivery aside, they had the most fun with it. Better beat selection and had chemistry with the jokes and the way they had everyone set up each others verse.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Now if people actually went out and SUPPORTED Em's side kicks everything would be right with the universe. That still hasn't happen'd to this date and I don't understand why...it's like they want Em and that's it...lol

You know you're at the top of the game when u have cyphers on BET awards with your crew only. Em and Ross did that! Show's where the money is right now in hip hop!

Ortiz is a BEAST!

oK...I'll say it right now....EM is the G.O.A.T...there...I said it!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
dont get me wrong.. Slaughterhouse ripped it, but cmon... why tha fuck they use the same B.I.G./Total beat for everyone else?? i didnt really like that beat back then, and it just shows how a beat changes things... i hate when they do shit like that.

da relic

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Not to mention double the time! but I don't care, all that ish was dope and like originally posted, it put a shine back on hip hop.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
in French, he killed it... but rap was MADE for the english language.. u can do and say things in so many ways its crazy.. not to mention, when u throw in some spanish, and add street slang... u cant beat it! no one overseas is gonna sound better.

da relic

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Now if people actually went out and SUPPORTED Em's side kicks everything would be right with the universe. That still hasn't happen'd to this date and I don't understand why...it's like they want Em and that's it...lol

You know you're at the top of the game when u have cyphers on BET awards with your crew only. Em and Ross did that! Show's where the money is right now in hip hop!

Ortiz is a BEAST!

oK...I'll say it right now....EM is the G.O.A.T...there...I said it!

True, If you arent Em, you are second and second around Em means you're a prop lol. He's gonna be taking a backseat more tho.

Kanye was in one of the ciphers a while ago. Jayz got Jay Elect, Cole so 1 more rapper and he better show his face. (2nd thought, I got a feelin he's boycotting BET or something tho)

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
damn...ross n them are feeling themselves a lil too much, they all coulda came better...eminem was on his 98 shit...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
em did kill it but did anybody listen to busta. he killed it as well

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.