Bikini Models on Illmuzik. Forever.

Would u look at a featured Illmuzik model on the site monthly?

• Total voters
U should lemme order illmuzik.com tanks or booty shorts or hoodies or all of the above for the models. I get good deals on stuff, I went to fashion school and my bf is a master certified graphic designer. Id just need a vector file of ur logo. And a check. Lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
U should lemme order illmuzik.com tanks or booty shorts or hoodies or all of the above for the models. I get good deals on stuff, I went to fashion school and my bf is a master certified graphic designer. Id just need a vector file of ur logo. And a check. Lol

Fade do this or I will revoke my membership...

Barbs can I get them in some of our show's swag as well?!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I am too! But I think its a great thing man! We could be drinking with Ill models.. If you would put down the Molson eh? !

Wow ..Hell Im WORRIED about a guy that is more interested in drinking than getting those women in OUR gear...
This calls for an intervention sir....
I call upon the power of CleverWon... Supreme Puerto Rican Pimp of NJ .....

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I am too! But I think its a great thing man! We could be drinking with Ill models.. If you would put down the Molson eh? !

LOL. Na man, I was drinking and couldn't be bothered to deal with anything last night. I'm all for this, this is gonna be dope. Been discussing it with Miss Barbie Beats.