Bow Wow Is Gangsta!!!

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2O-hNJqDG8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

yeah rite! LOL

is it me or did he just turn into T.I. wannabe

Although dude is out of line with his questions. And I think it's justifiable for why Bow Wow got upset, but how you gonna jump bad then tell your bodyguards to handle that. LOL

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
T.I. wrote 85% of Bows last album so he does live vicariously thru T.I.P! His body guard gets paid to handle problems of a physical nature....and indirect law suit is better than a direct one when you're rich. Bow can't be but about what? 98 pounds! I would've provoked dude to jump first so my body guard could justifiably beat him down.

But of course you know this is some staged shit. It was a practical joke gone bad.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
A practical joke gone bad, maybe so being how blatent disrespectful dude was. Bow wow is a lil T.I. now its sorta like Pac after playing his role in Juice. c'mon now and dude aint no more of a hard presence than Bow Wow is. LOL. Bow Wow could have prolly takin him, being all the crediblily his rap image needs. LOL.

S

str8dopebeatz

I think so

He totally looks like a T.I impersonator he's got the same haircut and everything

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
pimpin this and pimpin that, he even said bruh just like him...son trippin..BOW WOW is the new BRITNEY nigga dont know who he wanna be.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
oh man this is HILARIOUS. bow wow's voice volume is directly proportional to his proximity to his massive bodyguards! in fact, when he gets physically BEHIND his bodyguard he cranks it up to a shit talking crescendo. what a bitch.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
True. He does symbolize T.I, but I can totally agree with Lil Drama Boi. He aint lookin to pop the guy in the face and cause some court shit. Best for the Bodygaurd to keep the distance between the interviewer a lil bitch ! I mean lil bow wow. (or is it Bow Wow)... he still little.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
LMAO..... The interviewer was funny...and Bow Wow...um.... I don't even know what to say to that..... Didn't he get raped by his bodyguard?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
LMAO..... The interviewer was funny...and Bow Wow...um.... I don't even know what to say to that..... Didn't he get raped by his bodyguard?

Yep....don't know if it was in fact true but that was the rumor way back when. Around his first or second album I think.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
yeah, i thought I remember hearing that rumor....man.....that's some messed up stuff...

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
LOL!!! i never knew that bow wow talked like that. he kinda does sound like T.I. dude never even been on the streets for 1 day of his teen or adult life yet he acts like he's the baddest mofo ever. well i guess thats what money does to you. makes you think you hard. lol.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
ayo mannnnn, this look like some staged shit, and even if it is or not. noticed how bow wow only started running mouth, after his legs started running for door. LMAO, dude breezed for that door as sooon as he open his mouth, HAHAHAHA he wanted to get out of there, talking with his back to dude ready to breeze ahaha. saying some tell him to step outside like bow wow was gone do sumthing, then instantly saying he get his bodyguard to fight the battle. lil fag! also, wat the fuck is up with him trying to sound like T.I. bet he got a T.I poster above his bed the lil homo. that right there was the actions of a BITCH!!! a lil bitch, a cowardly heart lil bitch. shame on that breh.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
This shyt was obviously a joke...it was definitly sum bitch shyt woofing and hollering and then tellin u bodyguard to handle it,but like sumone else said indirect lawsuits are better the direct ones...In Bow wows defense you do tend to pick up accents and the reigional dialect of places you lived..i stayed iin the NC for only 8 months and still say sum shyt suthuren.dude has been living in ATL or Interacting with people from ATL for the last 10 yrs...and he did stand up for his boi

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Dude was playing a joke on O and Bow people. He was not serious! The camera man was not catching the yawns and shit for nothing. The whole thing was str8 staged. The interviewer is fairly new to BET so Bow didn't know him like that. Bow took an opportunity to get a little ignorant and show his "unstreet" side.

members online