Bow Wow Is Gangsta!!!

• beat this! voting starts in...

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Funny shit: "Disrespectful": man, last time I checked you had to be worthy of being respected, that little bitch doesn't deserve anyone's respect. "Real talk"!

I don't think what the interviewer said was really that bad, lil bizatch needs to not take himself so seriously, (it's not like anyone else does anyway).

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
J Rilla; said:
This shyt was obviously a joke......In Bow wows defense you do tend to pick up accents and the reigional dialect of places you lived..i stayed iin the NC for only 8 months and still say sum shyt suthuren.dude has been living in ATL or Interacting with people from ATL for the last 10 yrs...and he did stand up for his boi

Heeyy ...whaddup deere boi ?
Whachoo know bout day-yat?

Not to digress too much but I was trippin when the the thread managed to cause this ad to pop up in the middle of the page lol... http://www.platinumtshirts.com/Scripts/default.asp
well, I gotta admit the ads are getting better..

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Why would you stage something that shows you up to be a little bitch?

I think it was a joke on the interviewers part but lil girl's blouse didn't take it as one.

the interviewer does alot of interviews for bet ... he is pretty well known even tho he himself is clown .. it was prolly for some show or something but bow wow took it too serious .. i dont think it was staged for bow wow's benfit, but it was staged by Bet for the interviewer to act like that to get a reaction out of bow wow ... kinda like punked type shit ... but lil man took it personal.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
LOL! That was hilarious. Bow Wow was trippin'. Hehehe!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Bow Wow is a rich kid.

And all that slang and swag don't make him what he thinks he is. He annoys me because he thinks so highly of himself but everything he has up to this point was given to him. When he acts the way he does... it feel like he is a mockery of what hip hop is. Dude don't know nothing about struggle and has no basis to act like he has earned any kind of rank. He has a female fan base... that's it.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Bow Wow is a rich kid.

And all that slang and swag don't make him what he thinks he is. He annoys me because he thinks so highly of himself but everything he has up to this point was given to him. When he acts the way he does... it feel like he is a mockery of what hip hop is. Dude don't know nothing about struggle and has no basis to act like he has earned any kind of rank. He has a female fan base... that's it.

Chicken heads spend the money on CD's instead doing the cop a bootleg thing. Definitely not a bad fan base to have IMO. I'm sure he's no trying to go down in the "hip hop hall of fame" as one of the best ever Emcee's. Highest grossing "rapper"? Maybe!