Built Like That New Video Scott Storch Timbaland Diss New

• beat this! voting starts in...

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
All I Can Say Nox Is Nice... My Next Video Im Putting Up Is Me Working With Nox At The Hit Factory.. There Will Be A Part 1 And Part 2 So Be On The Lookout For That From Me By The End Of This Week.. I Jus Rapped Up A 7p To 7am Session At The Hit Factory Recording Live Piano.. B3 Organ And Drums... Now Wednesday We Go Back For The Choir And Finall Touches..

So I Know Yall Heads Will Enjoy This..

Tho I Didnt Agree With The Diss.. How Many Of You Would Jus Stay Quiet If Someone Was Talking About You, And They Were Lying...

Think About...

That's what i'm talkin' 'bout. Do it big my dude. That cat "Nox" was crazy nice. Yeah, you are right, but i don't think he should have came up with a song if he didn't write the lyrics. He should have maybe talked about it in a magazine or something, but then again, "timbo" doesn't write his own lyrics either...(HMMMMM) Forget, i'm done...(PEACE)

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
why cant people like this get killed instead of biggie and tupac n shit, i mean theese peeps really need to die

lol word right they gotta take away our soldiers and keep the pansies..i swear he looks like someone i wud wanna beat up just how gay he looks...

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
OMG! ROFLMAO! This is pathetic. Hehehehe! Although I love Timbo's beats, he better not come back with anything. Scott dissed himself enough. LOL! Down syndrome is right. Or better yet, like Carlos Mencia would say: "Dee Dee Dee"! .................360 just died of laughter.

mikemat

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That would be true if he were the one to write the lyrics, but unfortunately he didn't which makes him wack as a rapper. Not to take anything away from him as a producer, he's still dope. As far as "timbo" jackin' beats, those are just the average "internet rumors". People don't have anything better to do but to start rumors because they're not where he is. But not to say that some of those rumors aren't true though. I'm not dissin' ,but you got to look at it from all angles. There's beat jackin' going on all over the industry. (Where you would least expect)

You sound like a dumbass quit acting like you hang out with Storch and Timbaland why would you say they don't write their stuff when you have no idea about it whatsoever? Also its been proving that Timbaland stole beats so you are obviously making shit up you phony little goof troop.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
You sound like a dumbass quit acting like you hang out with Storch and Timbaland why would you say they don't write their stuff when you have no idea about it whatsoever? Also its been proving that Timbaland stole beats so you are obviously making shit up you phony little goof troop.

Damn that was harsh.. i like that.

But yea timb def stole beats. And as far as I know there are no credits floating around about storch's diss song, so who knows who wrote it. It would prolly say Scott Storch, Nox, and Nu Jersey Devil.. rappers and producer like any song..

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
OMG! ROFLMAO! This is pathetic. Hehehehe! Although I love Timbo's beats, he better not come back with anything. Scott dissed himself enough. LOL! Down syndrome is right. Or better yet, like Carlos Mencia would say: "Dee Dee Dee"! .................360 just died of laughter.

i can't help but bring up the mentioning of Carlos Mencia in this whole mess because in the world of respected stand up comics he is known as Carlos Men-steal-a. i'll leave it to the rest of you to make the connection between this and storch and timbo

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
i can't help but bring up the mentioning of Carlos Mencia in this whole mess because in the world of respected stand up comics he is known as Carlos Men-steal-a. i'll leave it to the rest of you to make the connection between this and storch and timbo

Oh, i know. The Carlos Mencia stealing someones whole routine. I heard about that. Matter of fact i heard that the video is leaking all over the net...

Whoa, time out my dude. Don't get up here and start with that whole internet tough guy act. I'm just speaking my opinion. Watch your fuckin' mouth. Nobody said that they hangout with any of them. So you can hang up the whole tough man bullshit. (Next!!!)

PS. I'm really tryin' to refrain from name callin'. I wasn't even going to respond to your ignorance. I'm tryin' to be nice...

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5

yea.. he jacked bill Cosby "dA Jello Pudding Pops!... Dahhhhhh." stole some joke about a kid growing up and the dad pushing him to succed and then the kid makes it big and tells every one " i love You mom" Dad gets no respect... i liked the way Calos said it, it was more enthusiastic