Camron disses Jayz, its ON

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I havent listened to this yet, but please tell me that cam isnt rhyming the same word with itself in this song.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
I havent listened to this yet, but please tell me that cam isnt rhyming the same word with itself in this song.

i think he did it like twice. Cam is ass. Dipset is ass. They have a big followin though,,,but then again,,,most Hip Hop fans these days follow everybody else instead of havin there own opinions. 1

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
jay could murk him if he wanted. but its not like Cam is just a little dude wanting exposure though, this must be some real beef.

Cam also dissed Nas recently, so it might be Jay-Z and Nas vs. Dipset. how ironic.

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo, Jay better respond to this shit. It's a must. But what about Santana? He's still on Def Jam right??

I aint heard Cam rap that good since Confessions of Fire a while ago. Damn he went off. Like he's been holding that shit in for a long ass time.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Ca$h Pacasso said:
Yall Niggaz Crazy....Hes fuckin murdering this nigga....I know Jay is a legend dont get it twisted but every nigga shit runs its course and the fact is Cam is wiping the floor wit dude....Now I know Jay gonna come back but truth be told he really has no ammo for Cam....the only ammo he had for Nas was the baby mom thing and that didnt hold water and he lost because Nas new the nigga inside out....Well Dame has alot of ammo that hes gonna get out and what better nigga to do it wit then Cam....My opinion is that Jay shouldnt even come back at em...The Dip Set has too much of an influence on NY right now....real talk...and not just NY either....I love Jay and what he brought to hip hop but its like Cam said the nigga was born is the 60s...Let it go and keep getting ya grown man on....

It's pretty obvious you're a Dipset fan AND a Jay-z hater. First of all, that " Nas new the nigga inside out ", most of what Nas said in Ether was a lie, like "in 88, you were getting chase to your building, calling my crib....", Jay-z was a millionaire when he hit 16, how the hell he's getting chase to his building??

And saying that Dipset has influence in NY??? I don't know any grown man respecting Dipset, most of dipset fans are young teenagers that wanna be gangsters. And that Cam' diss was pretty weak, dude be objective

I think, Jay-z will only give him like 2-3 bars in a song, max 4, but not a whole song.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Cam dis NAS he got sick of that so, now Jay blah blah blah.....rhyming very slowly but seemingly skillfully ????LOL ....that beats been rapped on more than I can count or at least that same ol sample they like to use LOL...Jay is Retired just about so whats the point go pick on a rapper his size or at the point he is in his up in the air career or an coming rapper tryna make a career....and taking up for Dame Dash thats really some bitch approach LOL come on...thats what i say....anyone that really, really follow hip hop know Jay is really around 40 anyhow so what has Camron really said....he better be careful thats what I think, and who is that on the hook LOL its horrible and is some of dipset signed to Defjam possibly?

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
that you got it song was wack, but that swagger song was funny, i knew jay was a biter but i didn't know he was bitin like that.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
StressWon said:
i think he did it like twice. Cam is ass. Dipset is ass. They have a big followin though,,,but then again,,,most Hip Hop fans these days follow everybody else instead of havin there own opinions. 1

you can't denie the 6 minutes of pure biting

i'm not a fan of cam but i do like the Roxanne beat. this is between JZ and the legal system as far as im concerned. some of the bitten lyrics were on huge commerical hits of his

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
jay bites coz he comes off the top, like sometimes when your freestyling you throw in a known line. if you listen to real unwritten battles then the dudes sometimes twist a famous line.

if he wrote his rhymes i dont think he would include so many bites.

well, thats one excuse for him anyway.

edit: ok i just heard the track hes a blatant biter forget wat i said.

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
in the first dis the chorus is probbaly the worst thing ive ever heard. as far as cam going at jay? kinda retarded but whaturrrr i like em both

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
It's pretty obvious you're a Dipset fan AND a Jay-z hater. First of all, that " Nas new the nigga inside out ", most of what Nas said in Ether was a lie, like "in 88, you were getting chase to your building, calling my crib....", Jay-z was a millionaire when he hit 16, how the hell he's getting chase to his building??

And saying that Dipset has influence in NY??? I don't know any grown man respecting Dipset, most of dipset fans are young teenagers that wanna be gangsters. And that Cam' diss was pretty weak, dude be objective

I think, Jay-z will only give him like 2-3 bars in a song, max 4, but not a whole song.

Dog i don't know if you read my post well but like i said Jay is in my top five all time and Cam isn't but don't get it twisted nigga Hip hop is not what it used to be....and nowadayz battling isn't just about who's the better emcee....not saying thats how it should be but that's how it is.....as far has me being a dip set fan...i like a lot of cats and I'm not a fan of none these niggas i enjoy music period....but to address some of ya points Jay was not a millionaire when he was 16....i don't know what mag you read that in but its not true just think that would have been in 1984 if Jay had that in 1984....then why was he struggling to get a deal in 1994 and Dame used his connects to get the deal they got wit Def Jam cause he was a manager....and to address the Dip Set issue....you said you don't know no grown men respecting them...lol ....where you from homey?....Jay is dumb nice when it comes to wordplay but read my post over like 5 times and maybe you'll get my point.....hopefully.....smh

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yeh Dipset get mad play in NY from what iv heard, they put out mixtapes like bakers put out bread.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Cam started out good with Children of the corn, Big L, Mase, Confession of fire...but it somebody fell off it was CAM.

Jay-Z never fell off, he quit when he was on top.
...and the whole Jay-Z biting shit is soo old, and he has already adressed the issue as well on "What more can I say". And if you didn't already know this, what the fuck, where's your knowledge about hip-hop anyway? Every time I heard Jay use a classic line, I'd just think "Daamn, that rhyme is dope! It's great that he gives it some attention!". He's just paying homage to hip-hop! I'd like to see Cam do that...

Jay isn't the first to use other rappers lines! Man, I'd wish new rappers would do it more often! Pay homage to Hip-Hop...show that they love it!

i e. Listen to the Sean Price track at the same page 'Jamaican'. He "jacked" the chorus and alot of rhymes from KRS-1. I'd like to see Cam call him a biter, hah

I like Cam, but getting at Jay is a cheap shot.

members online