Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
OH SHIT. Wow man.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
My condolences but I've never heard of this cat. How did he die?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Lung cancer. 2 weeks b4 his 31st born day.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
No shit. And since it wasn't a lifestyle issue, it was genetics. Yikes. Nothing he could have done about it. That's really sad.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Damn i wonder if him and Copywrite ever made up. They were beefin the last few years and even fought. The video was on the net and shit. They used to be cool.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Damn i wonder if him and Copywrite ever made up. They were beefin the last few years and even fought. The video was on the net and shit. They used to be cool.

I think copywrite fought a lot of dudes. There was this one cat that came through my city really bragging about whoopin on copy.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i still dont knoe who he even is

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
i still dont knoe who he even is

You know em, just not by name yo. I stayed bumpin megahurtz when u were younger. and you heard him rappin with cage and tame one and the weathermen and shit.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
You know em, just not by name yo. I stayed bumpin megahurtz when u were younger. and you heard him rappin with cage and tame one and the weathermen and shit.

i remmember hearing the weathermen but he doesnt ring a bell...i prolly wud only knoe him by voice

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
i remmember hearing the weathermen but he doesnt ring a bell...i prolly wud only knoe him by voice

yea true. don't yell.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.