Camutao R.I.P.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yeah man, he was on countless DJX releases providing both production and rhymes. Both which were dope by the way. His older crew the Mhz group was tight too. Thats where i first heard of him.

Same here. him jakkai and copywrite are ill emcees.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Don't forget about yak ballz, that dude is a rap savant...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
you guys remember those old home videos on the old MHZ site 5-8 years ago? They were a wild click who came raw, abstract, an ill. I remember about the time I heard them with a few other related mcs it renewed my love for hiphop. There was a time in 00' that I was missin the old days an haven't heard the raw since the early 90's.. them, elp, eastern conference, and cage fed me love for the underground to the point that it was my hiphop. life is short, this is a reminder that nothing is guaranteed and every second should be utiliized because anyone one of us could be tommorow. this is why i speak on love and enlightenment and down on negativity an fear.. lifes too short and ain't anyone superhuman, even though most everyone front's like they are. much respect ill

inflict3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
cardboard city for life! R.I.P.

Don't forget about yak ballz, that dude is a rap savant...

i saw yak, here in seattle,, the sad thing is the place was empty,, he still rocked,, he was even at his own merch table, selling t-shirts, and cds,, el-p is the shit too, i met him last time he was here, he is always grateful when ya looken out,.,

has anyone ever heard of despot?? oh my god, if you havent, look him up on myspace, he is on my top friends,, he runs with weathermen,, he is dope as fu%k!!!!!!