Votes: 52 77.6%
  • No!

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • F**k You! I don't need that S**t

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters
O

open mind

just wanna know how many hiphop producers from Illmuzik can actually play a real instrument.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i play trombone. its been about 10 years but i suspect its like riding a bike

S

Synz

ya i play tha guitar, i use to be in a band. well, back in the day i did when i was younger i was in a metal band.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Yea i was on the Saxaphone for bout 4 years...

O

open mind

right now its just hiting some keys and creating some melody but i want to learn the piano 4 real.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I read and write music, learned in school, theory and alll of that, played in bands (concert and marching band)in elementary thru High school and afterwards in organized club bands, both instruments....drums and saxophone (xylophone) also....took these then transposed and took a few lessons on keys but thats all self taught......so yeah I play there is quite a few musicians on ill at different levels though, I wish I had really learned piano early on though that skill applies to so much you can do, especially composing and sequencing other instruments...

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I been playin guitar for about play 8 years. Playing guitar in a band professionally for 5 and i play live solo performances of my reggae solo stuff currently. I love playing guitar as much as makin beats. I also play the congas and bongos on a regular basis to keep up on my rhythym

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Ya, I play Bass, Guitar and Keys. Been playing for over 10 years. I played professionally (as in it was my only job for 6 years) but the money was not steady and I did not like being on the road all the time. I used to teach guitar. I also have had several years of cellege music theory, and I am currently studying production/arranging at berklee college of music.