Cardinals V.S. Steelers SUPERBOWL XLIII

Who will win SuperBowl XLIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I'm going for AZ on this one for the upset.... my prediction is 27 to 17 Arizona.....

Probably a long shot, but what the hell..lol. Maybe Palomalu will get injured.

who do you think will take it?

Will Ferell predicted Steelers to take it and the final score to be 2-0 in double overtime.lol. He said it would be a defensive game and at the last minute the steelers would get a safety to win it.lol.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
I don't watch the game and I sure as hell don't know how to play it, but I've heard on Sky Sports News that the Steelers have won it more times than anyone else apart from a couple of other teams, so I'm gonna go with an underdog victory, with Bobby Boucher getting the winning touchdown.

draft_boucher.jpg

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
I don't watch the game and I sure as hell don't know how to play it, but I've heard on Sky Sports News that the Steelers have won it more times than anyone else apart from a couple of other teams, so I'm gonna go with an underdog victory, with Bobby Boucher getting the winning touchdown.

draft_boucher.jpg

LOL... yeah the Steelers are tied with the Cowboys and 49ers(my team) for the most super bowl victories... if the Steelers win then they will have the most and I don't want that to happen.lol. That and I always root for the NFC.

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
if the Steelers win they will have 6 titles, that bullshit play before halftime talking about a momentum shift

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Though I'm going against them, that was a good ass play.... man.... I was speechless.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I always go for the underdog.. but it looks like their going to stay under in the 3rd. I usually don't watch sports but i love playin them

EDIT

ahhaah wow the Cardinals are still in the game.. TD
I hope this is an epic game

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
I still don't like the Cardinals... I'm a 49er fan, so with them being in the same division I hate them during the regular season..lol. Just a couple months ago, I wanted them to lose every game.haha.

Well then, until next season.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
nice game there, i had my hopes up for cardinals but it looked liked they fellt the pressure in the end...larry's the man though!

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
i was torn.

the steelers were my team when i was a toddler (funny thing so were the pirates but i grew out of that and boring ass baseball) and i wanted to see tomlin win but i can't stand ro... eff it i can't be bothered to spell the qb's name. at the same time i used to like az when they were sad sacks but had wicked players due to draft picks but i didn't keep up with the season this year (i got rid of cable) and more importantly, i can't stand az's qb warner. but i found my self kind of rooting for pitt but i didn't think they would be able to get that last td, but even with triple coverage and a receiver that's not that tall az failed. oh well, at least they gave him the mvp instead of giving it to another undeserving qb.

but boy, i hate superbowl sunday. it's just an excuse to get free advertising for the network shows and films owned by the multinational that owns both. top it off with cheesy celebs, cheesy comedy bits, bob costas...

and the worst blight on football (but still media darling because he became on of them) that asshat, destroyer of franchises and responsible for the worst single season record...

....matt millen. wtf? i know the media, his friends and former peers, outside of detroit never went at him and actual legitimized is tenure but how many times do certain people get to fail upwards and get rewards? why would i want to get this guys analysis on anything even remotely related to football? let him tell old stories from his playing days but that's it.

by the time the game finally started i was barely interested, luckily they made it worthwhile and i didn't regret, turning it off and playin' games on the ps2

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Congratz to the PA fans out there. I was pulling for the cards because of the story line but I was also pulling for Tomlin. He's a great young black coach that stepped into a situation were some were hoping he would fail. He's opening doors for a lot more young black coaches. Now if they can just wake up in the college ranks!