• beat this! voting starts in...

Who will win SuperBowl XLIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
foolish humans... i get back online just to see u guys bettin against my team and the second comin of John Elway???!!!! remember when Elway useta fukk up everybody elses team's hopes of makin it to the Superbowl??? well, Big Ben's gonna be fukkin up ur hopes for the next 10 years.... mwahahahahaha!!!!

dont bet against us... EVER!!!

oh yea... this year we had the league's TOUGHEST schedule... guess what? next year, we got the easiest...lol just thought i'd let everyone know...hehe

da relic

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
i remember elway losing all those superbowls handily until terrel davis finally got him what eluded him 4 times before.
Elway screwed up the teams that u figured to be the team that would rep the AFC... he didnt have nothin but the "3 amigos" for years, yet he would run around, scramble, throw off the wrong foot, and make a play, while ur pullin ur hair out!!! Cleveland Browns immediately comes to mind... it was a good game, blown opps on both sides of the ball... my heart was poundin the whole game... i watched Ben grow right in front of my eyes last nite... he atoned for his last performance in the SB... we can go 0-16 next year, and i wont even care!

i cant wait to see the damn NY newspapers comparin Ben to Eli again... NY media turns on u so fast.

da relic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
i cant wait to see the damn NY newspapers comparin Ben to Eli again... NY media turns on u so fast.

Basically...

The Yankees get it worse, though. Santonio Holmes wins that game for the Steelers. Of course Ben got the receivers the ball, but what won that game was the yards after the catch....

Anyone notice the facemask during the interception return??

Kurt Warner got a facemask full of hand......

Cards shot themselves in the foot a few times....Too many personal fouls. Cards played well on the defensive side...Not bad for a team that allowed the most points during the regular season. Great game....2nd to my Giants victory last year....very very exciting.....

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Anyone notice the facemask during the interception return??

Kurt Warner got a facemask full of hand......

I totally saw that shit....

I broke my own rule and precelebrated when Fitzgerald scored. Then I was eating dirt when Steelers came back in the 2 minutes. I should have known better. I don't know another QB that will tear your ass up in the last 2 minutes like Ben will outside of Payton and Brady.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
they showed fitzgerald run into a Cardinals player on the sideline not in the game as he was tryin to catch up to harrison... hilarious stuff for pitt fans...lol.. this guy was at the edge of the out of bounds line just standin there... fitz prolly wouldve caught him had everyone step back a few feet from the field of play.

da relic