Concept Albums

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Them Masta Ace albums are dope mos def, but my all time favorite concept album is probably Liquid Swords

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
are you actually on fire? that must hurt

Some things are just beyond other peoples comprehension. The "MAN ON FIRE" represents a light in a dark place. It means that Im on a mission of a sort, to bring light. It even goes deeper than that but I'll save that for another time. Yes I am actually on fire, those with an open eye will see that. Yes it does hurt, those with an open mind will understand why.

MAN ON FIRE

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Let me be the first to apologize to Precog! What I typed was not meant to divert your thread homie. I c that the thread is going "way left" now. This is a real good thread and I hope it gets back on topic! I'm interested in reading other members "OPINIONS"! "1"

Feeeeelingssssssssss.....wooo wooo wooo feeeeeelingssssssssssssss! lmbao Stop wearing them on your sleeve!

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
^^^^
Haha no biggie mate.
Eldiablo that sounds sick i look foward to hearing that at some point hopefully. Anyone heard Mr Lif - I Phantom, thats probably one of the best concept albums ive ever heard.
my chemical romance!!!!! mate, you need help!
Haze dont lie I know your an emo, I heard your emo fringe got so greasy it gave you an eye infection OHHHH.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yea th elif album is sick

love the bit when his producers says "you get what you pay for man, you get what you pay for"

fuck i didnt think anyone would notice my emo fringe....but i suppose it is pretty fucking gammy! oozing stuff and shit

- oh sorry thats your mums snatch! lol

(i dont you why i have been on a "your mum" tip recently - its pathetic really!)

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Some things are just beyond other peoples comprehension. The "MAN ON FIRE" represents a light in a dark place. It means that Im on a mission of a sort, to bring light. It even goes deeper than that but I'll save that for another time. Yes I am actually on fire, those with an open eye will see that. Yes it does hurt, those with an open mind will understand why.

MAN ON FIRE

Those who do LSD will understand. Those who do Shrooms will understand....lol

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Let me be the first to apologize to Precog! What I typed was not meant to divert your thread homie. I c that the thread is going "way left" now. This is a real good thread and I hope it gets back on topic! I'm interested in reading other members "OPINIONS"! "1"

Feeeeelingssssssssss.....wooo wooo wooo feeeeeelingssssssssssssss! lmbao Stop wearing them on your sleeve!

^^^We've moved on...

Concept albums are a great choice, nothing like a complete story told on one CD. I wonder who the first person was to do it? Gotta do some research on that one.

MAN ON FIRE

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Two of the best hip hop concept albums I've heard in the last 10 years or so would have to be Prince Paul's "Prince Among Thieves" (Classic); and Deltron (?? you know Del and Dan tha Automator)