Crazy people on FB defaming Obama

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
You control your mind...But when it becomes part of your life, even for a short time, you look at things differently... Guess you're more of a man than I am.....
Not necessarily. Perhaps I am in better control of my faculties than you. We are no more or less than one another. We are equal.

Sala'am.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Glenn Beck's a Vagina.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/06/glenn-beck-gets-first-sca_n_278281.html

Glenn Beck Gets First Scalp: Van Jones Resigns

Glenn Beck has his first scalp. Van Jones, under fire from the extremist television show host for his background in radical activism, has resigned from the administration.

Jones was Special Adviser for Green Jobs at the Council on Environmental Quality - the so-called 'Green Jobs' Czar. Jones' 2008 book, The Green Collar Economy, was a New York Times best-seller. Beck is a talk show host for Fox News.

Jones never denied his past affiliation with the radical left. In the '90s, he was involved with the group Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), which sympathized with Maoist-inspired peasant movements throughout the world and was organized to protest police brutality.

Jones, however, left radical politics and made the decision to work within the system, rather than try to overthrow it. For Beck, however, Jones' past statements were evidence that Obama is secretly marshaling a cadre of lieutenants pushing an agenda that is "radical, revolutionary and in some cases Marxist." (Meanwhile, in reality, Obama is backing away from even including a public health insurance option as part of health care reform. How that squares with Obama's Marxist agenda Beck has yet to explain.)

Before Beck mentioned Jones in the last few weeks on his Fox News television show, Jones remained an obscure figure in the administration. After Beck mentioned him, protesters at town hall meetings made Jones a staple of their complaints.

Jones, in a statement, said he no longer wanted to be a distraction.

"On the eve of historic fights for health care and clean energy, opponents of reform have mounted a vicious smear campaign against me. They are using lies and distortions to distract and divide. I have been inundated with calls - from across the political spectrum -- urging me to 'stay and fight.' But I came here to fight for others, not for myself. I cannot in good conscience ask my colleagues to expend precious time and energy defending or explaining my past. We need all hands on deck, fighting for the future."

It's exceedingly unlikely that Beck will be satisfied by Jones' resignation, seeing in it evidence that he was correct in his assessment of Obama's supposed radical lieutenants. "Jones is the tip of the iceberg,"

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
smh, this harmless nonthreatening blackman bs obama and his top advisors are using is ridiculous. man the fuck up. if they let van jones 'retire', who's next. they let the assholes lie, they let it sit and quietly denounce, they let a couple of repug senators hold up house approved appointees, they don't make a peep, they keep trying to do a fuckin' watered down bill just so they can be seen as bi-partison (with a party that said they won't support anything) and centrist

smh

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm gonna say this...and I feel this deep down....

If he was white, this wouldn't be the way it is...

But these good ol boys are seeing their country go down the tubes because a ni**er is in office. Screw all the policy and all that nonsense..this is a hands down racial issue, no one wants to see the ni**er succeed because that would open the doors for other ni**ers to run for office....then before you know it, ni**ers would be all over politics...

That's why this shit is getting the way it is...and it pisses me the fuck off....

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
I'm gonna say this...and I feel this deep down....

If he was white, this wouldn't be the way it is...

But these good ol boys are seeing their country go down the tubes because a ni**er is in office. Screw all the policy and all that nonsense..this is a hands down racial issue, no one wants to see the ni**er succeed because that would open the doors for other ni**ers to run for office....then before you know it, ni**ers would be all over politics...

That's why this shit is getting the way it is...and it pisses me the fuck off....

well, guess who the next target is

Valerie_Jarrett

250px-Valerie_Jarrett_official_portrait_small.jpg

a black woman this time, a coincidence?

SoChi

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Is it any surprise Joe Wilson came up under Strom Thurmand? Mufucka probably has difficulty respecting President Obama as a man, much less the President. Pretty much all those Repugs was lookin' very salty.

By the way:
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/seven-falsehoods-about-health-care/
factcheck.org said:
In fact, the House bill (the only bill to be formally introduced in its entirety) specifically says that no federal money would be spent on giving illegal immigrants health coverage:
H.R. 3200: Sec 246 — NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS

Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States

The fool yellin' liar is either one himself, or he's illiterate or delusional.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
lol, maybe you should email him that quote of the bill So-Chi..
Of course he still wouldnt be able to read it....

That was the most disrespectful shit I have ever seen tho that fucker yelling that.
I dont know who the hell he thinks he is but I hope they remove his ass and end his whole political career.
FUCK SC

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Anybody switch to Fox News to see what they were saying directly after the speech?
Bill Oreilly called the dude he was interviewing who was either independent or liberal "A Kool-Aid Drinker"!?......WTF?.......Fuck Fox news man.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I beleive in this very thread or somewhere here in the basement is that FOX news movie describing it from people who worked there as an organization that is only interested in promoting a right wing agenda to 4.6 billion people when you include all of its outlets.
Frankly I could care less if you killed every single person working there all the the way up to Murdock then yanked down all the other 24 hour news outlets and let it get back to telling the actual fucking news.
Fuck O'Reily.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Fuck Fox News and Bill O'Reilly...

Fuck Fox News and Bill O'Reilly...
This footage is from Fox New's coverage directly after Obama's speech to Congress about healthcare.

This is the kind of racist undertone bullshit thats helping perpetuate discrimination against Obama and his administration thats entirely separate from policy disprovals, and whats even more sickening is that its coming directly from some of the biggest voices in corporate media....

And even if for some esoteric reason this reference to "kool-aid drinkers" isnt intended to be racist by Bill O'Reilly's dumb ass, I can say first hand that Ive heard racist assholes use this term in a discriminative context hence why I myself and many others would interpret this comment as a racist thing to say.

Correct me if Im wrong.