da band..to hot for tv album

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
has n e one heard this yet? what i heard so far is half and half. i really dont like ness..i dont know what the hell he be talking about, but the production is pretty good on what i heard so far and some of the flow are good..i was worried after watching that season, i thought it would be str8 garbage..but we all know diddy dont put out much garbage...i gve it a b- so far, its listen-able..if thats a word...lol

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I didnt think Da Band deserved my hard earned $12.99, my friend copped the cd though, ill give it listen, maybe ill be impressed

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
actually..its really not that good when i listen again..ness is on too much ish and i dont like ness....and not all the beats are all that great either

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
nah, hes the fatboy, and the "jamaican" aint even jamaican he from grenada and the one wit the fonts "chopper" is trash, they was on the radio this morning (tuesday) and Punchlines battled Both of them (Ness and Chopper) and ATE EM BOTH...They was both spittin writtens (from the show...dickheads) and Punch was reciting their rhymes to them....hahahahahahaha, the kids is trash....real hip hop coming soon HIP-HOP PROJECT 2004...HOLLA

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
How are we supposed to take them seriously???

Attachments

• 510_1.jpg
    510_1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 224

jclay12345

JClay
ill o.g.
there album is pretty straight to me. I think ness got skills. The only one I don't really like is Dylan. He hasn't impressed me yet.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This one cracks me up, he's all proud of himself because he made a whopping $5 washing cars.

Attachments

• 502_4.jpg
    502_4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 199

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
HAHAHAHA that some funny shit ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Gotta feel they gangsta?
What tha hell does that mean?
From tha looks of things in this thread i think that you can infer that after everyones personal statements on what they think of 'da band'....everybodies pretty much feelin that their a bunch a no-talent-immiture-tards that need to grow up and stop frontin like they own tha world an shit....But they keepin it gangsta right?...Man if bein gangsta iz suckin ya thumb thats some sad shit.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The problem with Da Band is that we all saw them start off as just regular people trying to win a contest to be on a reality show on MTV. Don't be fooled, the main purpose was the show, not necessarily being on BadBoy and releasing an album.

It's hard to take them seriously when you see how immature they are and how they started off as nobodies. Now within a few months we're supposed to take them seriously as "stars"? Plus, with that one guy that's always sucking his thumb, then he turns around and raps with that stupid ruff scooby doo voice and talks about being a thug or whatever....LOL c'mon man please.

He even posed in one of the pictures, sucking his thumb! WTF?

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Then like they said earlier, you do have to remember that the show was for TV. Think about it closely.. a couple of the members (babs, sara, chopper) did not really complain that much, but when they did, they made a whole episode out of it. they pushed everything as far as it would go for entertainment, thats the key, ENTERTAIMMENT. think about it, diddy is not stupid, the show has been over for like a month, and we still talking about it..lol..he is making money, and he know people will buy the ish cuz they watched the season and want to know if they really can make a decent album. diddy could have choose some more talented, focused and LESS ANIMATED characters, but would you have watched??

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
U KNO THE KRAZYEST PART IS,
THEY GETTIN PAID 4 THIS.

I THOUGH THE SHOW WAZ FUNNY HELLA FUNNY. IF PUNK DADDY SAID HE WOULD SIGN U 2 BADBOY WOULD U REFUSE IT, REALLY? HELL NO!
ALL THEY DID WAZ FIGHT N COMPLAIN, N 4 WHAT? HE WAZ PAYIN THEM ALL THE SAME AMOUNT.AND 2 THEY FORGOT ALL THE SLACK HE WAZ GIVEN THEM, SAYN THEY DIDNT HAV 2 START LYK EVERYONE ELSE N WORK HARD 4 IT.
N THEY TALKED ALL THAT SHIT ABOUT HOW THEY WAZ GOING 2 DO WHATEVER IT TAKES 2 BE A BAD BOY, n they didnt.

members online