da band..to hot for tv album

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
LOL....Thats some funny shit!

OK Im def. gonna have to instigate on this comment.

1st off: What tha hell are you talking about?...Tha show was clearly wack - if you want evidance read tha thread...But thats some extensive research compared to having just seen tha show once, and if you did you would know that these fools suck donkey dick!

2nd: How is it that every time a thread nearly dies - somebody jumps in to add something clearly irrelevant after tha conclusion has already been established?

yo i watched the sho from begining to the end yall stop hating.didn t none of yall audition for shit and trying to hate they deserve it .i m glad for them they all remind me of myself and people i know.we want it and i know you to probaly want it as well.so stop hatinbeing funny nobodys perferct in gods eyes.and yes their cd is flame.holla

After reading this comment - im guessing your one of these guys who typically tells anyone who has an opposing argument or opinion that theyre "Hatin"...LOL. Please!....Thats starting to become a horrible trend that wont quite. At this point its like a fucking epidemic!
Everyones opinions are always welcome, BUT PLEASE try to make them RELEVANT to tha issue and do some research if you dont really know much about it.
At this point im just trying to figure out how after countless other comments about "DA BAND" sucking ass - someone jumps in everytime to suddenly call everyone "hatas".LOL.

If anything YES i do want some reckognition...But NO - I dont want to be put on display to tha world and act like a fucking chump and expect people to still think that im dope.LOL. That right there is what cracks my ass up! How is that even professional or mature for that matter?.......Anyone?

Steeze

Y

young le

ness

ness is all over the place in philly, i think he will have more sucess than anybody out the group

members online