Damn, How much i hate racists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Ok, so i were traveling throughout the internet today, and "found" a very "interesting" forum: http://unicast.org/forums/forum.php?forum_id=1
These kind of people make me V-E-R-Y mad... They are arousing my anger to extremely high levels :fire:

Here's a personal "favorite" of mine, regarding Hip-Hop... This PIECE OF CRAP was written by some idiot who calls himself fokker:

Why is all rap/hip hop noise the same?: Notice I did not say music because that would imply some kind of quality that does not exist in black "creations".
Anyway, all rap is is some criminal black yelling his broken English (how come alot of foreigners (except Mexicans of course) that have just come to this country can speak/write English better than blacks that have lived here their entire lives?) laced with profanities and gibberish into a microphone while a machine plays generic beats. Rappers don't even come up with the beats. All they do is write lyrics (used loosely) that most of the time don't even rhyme or make sense and is 'punctuated' by other blacks yelling "WHUT WHUT WHUT" or "YEAH NIGGA" or some other form of primate communication.
And rap is ALWAYS about killing or stealing or using drugs or treating women like objects or crying about racism or sex or fight the white man or that type of criminality. Also, rap ENCOURAGES AND PROMOTES gangster lifestyles and a dangerous thirst for money. It PROMOTES blacks' already natural and savage predilection for violence and destruction and glorifies it.
And why do blacks ALWAYS have sooo many 'guests' on their albums? Look at a rap CD and each one usually features many rap retards. Is it because they are so limited in intellect they need help with their noise or do they just want to appear cool like they have many friends? I do notice blacks in real life like to portray a cool hip attitude (with their expensive overrated shoes and their gold jewelry and teeth) so this is fitting. They are so weak minded they need group assiociation to "look" more than they are.
And some rap is extremely violent. ALOT of rap groups openly encourage murder of whites. Like that Sista Souljah monkey who, in public, appealed to blacks to kill whites instead of each other! And rap garbage groups like Public Enemy and Ice Cube openly encourage violence to whites in their "lyrics". If whites did this, the hypocritical NAACP would come down on them like black on shit. It's yet another racial double standard where blacks can do as they wish.
Not only is rap bad enough, but it is worse when blacks that listen to it have it at ear-bleed level at all hours of the day and night without a concern for the working class sleeping so they can go to work early to help pay for all of the blacks 'struggling' in the country. Blacks have NO CONCERN OR CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS, as they don't care their bass-heavy garbage is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. Again, blacks want to be see and HEARD because they want to portray this cool vibe because blacks have nothing to be silently proud about.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
U know what wings,
this may sound crazy but i respect that dude, casue atleast he has the nerve to say intelligentlly what alot of people are already thinking.

His opionion is fucked up but atleast i know where he stands, there are countless people like that(at my job,schoool etc) with the same opionon who will smile in my face and act like its all good.

class....

P.S i agree with him about the guest appreance thing(not for his reasoning) seems like nobody can carry their own album anymore.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I get crazy responses from people, being that I'm half black, and most people don't notice.
One guy from my ex-job came at me with this lame-ass joke "What do you call a Mississippi windchime?" I said "I dunno.... What?" He replied " A bunch of N**** hanging from a tree".
I then proceeded to bitch slap him on the forehead. When I told him my ethnic background, him and his buddy came the next day and gave me this melodromatic, pitiful apology.
I love being in the middle like this. Each race feels comfortable with me enough to be able to talk shit about the other race. I get to make people feel like closed-minded imps all the time.

GREY POWER!!!

OH.... Try telling that guy that posted that anti-rap post that Jesus was not caucasian, or that "Adam" and "Eve" have been traced back to Africa.... I bet he'd kill himself.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
I get crazy responses from people, being that I'm half black, and most people don't notice.
One guy from my ex-job came at me with this lame-ass joke "What do you call a Mississippi windchime?" I said "I dunno.... What?" He replied " A bunch of N**** hanging from a tree".
I then proceeded to bitch slap him on the forehead. When I told him my ethnic background, him and his buddy came the next day and gave me this melodromatic, pitiful apology.
I love being in the middle like this. Each race feels comfortable with me enough to be able to talk shit about the other race. I get to make people feel like closed-minded imps all the time.

GREY POWER!!!

OH.... Try telling that guy that posted that anti-rap post that Jesus was not caucasian, or that "Adam" and "Eve" have been traced back to Africa.... I bet he'd kill himself.

LOLL hahahah , that's a good thing for these racists

zone

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
why is all rock/metal noise the same?: Notice I did not say music because that would imply some kind of quality that does not exist in white "creations".
Anyway, all rock is is some criminal white yelling his broken English (how come alot of foreigners (except french-speaking canadians of course) that have just come to this country can speak/write English better than whites that have lived here their entire lives?) laced with profanities and gibberish into a microphone while a meth addict plays incoherent beats. rock singers don't even come up with the beats. All they do is write lyrics (used loosely) that most of the time don't even rhyme or make sense and is 'punctuated' by other whites yelling "YARRRRRGGGGG" or "DIEEEEEEEE" or some other form of accentuated teen angst.
And rock is ALWAYS about killing or suicide or using drugs or crying about sex or fight the man or that type of criminality. Also, rock ENCOURAGES AND PROMOTES lawless vampire trenchcoat mafia lifestyles and a dangerous thirst for leather. It PROMOTES whites' already natural and savage predilection for violence and destruction and glorifies it.
And why do whites ALWAYS have sooo little guests on their albums? Look at a rock CD and each one usually has at most one guest performer. Is it because they are so limited in social skills they can't get any help with their noise or do they just want to appear cool like they they don't need friends? I do notice whites in real life like to portray a cool hip attitude (with their knee-high combat boots and their abercrombie and fitch trenchcoats) so this is fitting. They are so weak minded they need brand assiociation to "look" more than they are.
And some rock is extremely violent. ALOT of rock groups openly encourage suicide. Like all of the rockers who piss in their fans faces at shows, and their fans drink it! And rock garbage groups like Slayer and Marilyn Manson openly encourage violence to george bush in their "lyrics". If blacks did this, the hypocritical Bill Orielly would come down on them like white on rice. It's yet another racial double standard where whites can do as they wish.
Not only is rock bad enough, but it is worse when whites that listen to it have it at ear-bleed level at all hours of the day and night without a concern for the working class sleeping so they can go to work early to help pay for all of the blacks struggling in the country. Whites have NO CONCERN OR CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS, as they don't care their screaming garbage is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. Again, whites want to be see and HEARD because they want to portray this cool vibe because whites have nothing to be silently proud about.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol zone that was funny, but i deal with that shit all the time since i live live down here in alabama and i changed schools and i go to this all white school with a whole bunch of rednecks sayin get-r-done and shit, and i have been right in front of some racist hick sayin a racist joke about blacks, he did'nt notice i was their until one of his friends told him to look my way he looked at me with this god awful scared face like i was going to woop his ass, i wanted to so bad but i was like naw i will be the better man and just walk away because if i would have hit him i would have been gone out of school in jail for attempted murder because i wanted to kill him, but i did'nt because i did'nt want to feed more fuel to those racist bastards saying that black people are ignorant and violent,

I also feel that racist is going away some how, i am seein more white people and black people havin relationships and friendships and shit, like its never gonna go away but its not going to be like what it used to be

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
^^^^^ditto to ill....if you let shyt like this affect you tha ignorant person who made the comments is winning.....mind you if he said this in my face though i would probaly slap the shyt out of him,but i would feel that lost was worth it....whisper

M

MIKELABZ

HERES A THREAD THAT I STARTED ON THAT SITE.

africa spawned human kind... whites evolved more hurriedly because when they migrated to europe as africans they had to adapt to the weather, the wildlife, and each other... the competition to survive was feirce. moreso then their african neighbors who had a warm climate, very supplemmental supply of animals to hunt, and wide open nomadic landscapes. bottom line... whites adjusted to their harsh surroundings (which also led to less melanin in their skin due to their position further from the sun)and afrricans had relatively different climates to contend with. so essentially we are products of our surroundings... africans had no need to constantly evolve at the rate of their europena counterparts becuase:

1. they werent contending with the cold & deadly weather
2. they didnt have to closely designate and plan hunting seasons
3. they didnt have to develope advanced war weapons because they werent constantly at war (see # 4)
4. they didnt have to contend frequently with other tribes due to the naturally nomadic lifestyle
5. since there was so much land to cover, communication between tribes suffered and we all know communication is crucial in the formation of a steady govt...

THIS GOES TO SHOW, ONE RACE ISNT BETTER THAN THE OTHER. THATS LIKE SAYING THE MATHEMATICIAN IS BETTER THAN THE SCIENTIST. THEY HAVE DIFFERENT CREDENTIALS AND DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS...

so with all that said, i'll leave this thread and hopefully u will give some serious thoughts to my points.

-mike
i like whites and im black
Sun 19 December 2004, 22:00

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
People that post stuff like that obviously have some serious issues. They should just stay in their trailer and keep watching Jerry Springer on their small 13" TV, which is sitting on top of their big screen TV. LOL, hey I'm just as bad with that comment, no? Hahaha. But I just scanned that site you posted Wings and if you guys want to REALLY see some fucked up racist shit, check this out:

http://www.stormfront.org

I found this site from reading an article about racism in some magazine article years ago. If you have an open mind and don't care what others think, you'll get a good laugh at how stupid these idiots are with their ramblings....

P.S. I don't want to start promoting racist sites in this thread, but if you guys don't want to read racist stuff then just don't click the link!

M

MIKELABZ

Fade said:
People that post stuff like that obviously have some serious issues. They should just stay in their trailer and keep watching Jerry Springer on their small 13" TV, which is sitting on top of their big screen TV. LOL, hey I'm just as bad with that comment, no? Hahaha. But I just scanned that site you posted Wings and if you guys want to REALLY see some fucked up racist shit, check this out:

http://www.stormfront.org

I found this site from reading an article about racism in some magazine article years ago. If you have an open mind and don't care what others think, you'll get a good laugh at how stupid these idiots are with their ramblings....

P.S. I don't want to start promoting racist sites in this thread, but if you guys don't want to read racist stuff then just don't click the link!

I WAS MORE IMPRESSED BY THEIR SITE LAYOUT THAN WITH WHAT THEY WERE SAYING...DAMN WHERE CAN I FIND A TEMPLATE LIKE THAT?

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
OMG this stuff is hilarious they make up some stupid reasons about us being stupid, like this one black dude that posted on the site with a very long post, and the white guy said don't belive he wrote that he looked up every word in the dictonary and still got help from a white person.

oh my fuckin god how retarded do you have to be, these people on these sites are just brain washed

M

MIKELABZ

x-squizet said:
OMG this stuff is hilarious they make up some stupid reasons about us being stupid, like this one black dude that posted on the site with a very long post, and the white guy said don't belive he wrote that he looked up every word in the dictonary and still got help from a white person.

oh my fuckin god how retarded do you have to be, these people on these sites are just brain washed

GOOD OBSERVATION...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
classic said:
U know what wings,
this may sound crazy but i respect that dude, casue atleast he has the nerve to say intelligentlly what alot of people are already thinking.

His opionion is fucked up but atleast i know where he stands, there are countless people like that(at my job,schoool etc) with the same opionon who will smile in my face and act like its all good.

class....

P.S i agree with him about the guest appreance thing(not for his reasoning) seems like nobody can carry their own album anymore.

i CANT EVEN ALLoW MYSELF To WASTE ANY TiME oN THE SiTE oR CoNTRiBUTE To THE HiT CoUNT.
BUT i WiLL SAY THAT i FiND iT HARD To BELiEVE THAT YoU CoULD RESPECT SoMEoNE WHo WoULD SPiT oN YoU iN THE STREET.
CLASS i UNDERSTAND WHAT YoURE SAYiN BUT 'RESPECT' iS THE WRoNG WoRD.
BUT WHo GivES A FUCK, THATS HoW THE WoRLD iS, THE UNiTED STATES iS BEiNG GoVERNED BY PEoPLE LiKE THiS.
i THiNK THAT EVERY RACE EXCEPT BLACK PEoPLE SHoULD BE PUT To SLEEP FoR THE NEXT 300 YEARS, iTS oNLY RiGHT, EVERYoNE ELSE HAD A HEAD START RiGHT?
HoWS THAT FoR iGNoRANT

X-SQUiZET - UNDER THosE CiRCUMSTANCES No oNE WoULD BLAME YoU.
iTS A PRoVoKED ATTACK, RACiST STATEMENTS CAN START WARS.

EVERYoNE CoMPLAiNS ABoUT RAP, THATS A SMALL THiNG.
A REAL CoMPLAiNT WoULD BE THAT LoNG ASS RiDE FRoM WEST AFRiCA.
YoURE AVERAGE RAP ALBUM iS ABoUT AN HoUR.
MAYBE WE SHoULD HAVE STACKED FoR THAT RoAD TRiP.
i DoNT THiNK AN HoUR iS A LoNG TiME FoR ANYBoDY To BE ToRTURED WiTH THE TERRiBLE SENTiMENTS oF THAT GoD AWFUL HiP HoP NOiSE
ATLEAST NoT iN CoMPARiSoN To THE MiDDLE PASAGE
oR THE 300 YEARS oF STRAiGHT WoRK AND HARD LABoR AFTER THAT
AND THEY CALL US LAZY
BiTCH iM oN MY BREAK

MiKELABZ iS LiKE THAT ANNoYiNG ASS KiD oN THE TRAiN LiKE "LoOK MoMMY, LoOK MoMMY, LoOK MoMMY, LoOK MoMMY, LoOK MoMMY, LoOK MoMMY, LoOK MoMMY"
GoDDAMN SoMEBoDY CUT THAT KiDS HEAD oFF, PLEASE.

AND HoWABoUT THAT CHRiSToPHER CoLUMBUS EH....

RELEASE; THEY CALL US SAVAGES

M

MIKELABZ

In Response To A Question Of Why Are Blacks Committing More Crime Than Whites And Why Are They On Drugs....

Africa Being The Cradle Of Civilization Has Nothing To Do With Blacks Doing Drugs. First Of All There Are More Whites On Drugs Than Blacks*. More Whites On Welfare Than Blacks**.

However There Are More Blacks In Jail Than Whites Only Because Blacks Have A Hard Time Finding Legitimate Methods Of Supporting Themselves In A Market That Caters Towards Whites And More Importantly Educated Beings... Now U'll Probably Wonder Why Blacks Arent Educated Enough To Get Jobs. Well Unlike Whites. There Arent Enough Funds To Supply Most Blacks With A Suitable Eduaction... You Ahve To Realize That Educated Whites Are Taking Most Of The Resources Followed By Moderately Eduacted Whites Followed By Educated Blacks Poorly Educated Whites And Poorly Educated Blacks... Since Blacks Dont Make Up The Majority In This Country, U Can See How The Above Comparison Makes Finding A Job Harder For Blacks Than It Is For Whites..

*-if U Dont Think More Whites Are On Drugs Than Blacks Then Ur Just An Idiot...check Out Amsterdam For Example... Most Drug Sales Happen In The Suburbs Which Is Predominantly White...

**-the Majority In Population Validates My Point On The Amount Of Whites On Welfare... Although There May Be More Blacks Percentage Wise On Welfare... There Are More Whites By Sheer Number Who Are On Welfare Even Though The Percentage Of Whites On Welfare Is Lower Than That Of Blacks...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
MIKELABZ said:
Since Blacks Dont Make Up The Majority In This Country, U Can See How The Above Comparison Makes Finding A Job Harder For Blacks Than It Is For Whites..

**-the Majority In Population Validates My Point On The Amount Of Whites On Welfare... Although There May Be More Blacks Percentage Wise On Welfare... There Are More Whites By Sheer Number Who Are On Welfare Even Though The Percentage Of Whites On Welfare Is Lower Than That Of Blacks...

ACTUALLY WHiTES ARE THE MiNoRiTY iN AMERiCA.
HiSPANiCS ARE THE MAJoRTiY AND BLACKS ARE BEHiND THEM

WHiTES HAVE MoRE oF A PoPULATiON PERCENTAGE THAN BLACKS To BE VALiDATED oN THE LiST FoR THE PERCENTAGE oF SHEER NUMBERS AND EVEN THoUGH WELFARE STATUS iS LoW....
WHAT ARE YoU TALKiNG ABoUT???

FUCK THE EXCUSES, WHiTES CoNTRoL AMERiCA BECAUSE THEY HoLD THE oFFicES oF PoWER AND P DiDDY iS oUT DYiNG To KEEP THEM THERE oR REPLACE THEM WiTH SoME EQUALLY CRAZY SENiOR CiTiZENS.
WHAT DoES AMSTERDAM HAVE To Do WiTH ANYTHiNG???

RELEASE;

Status
Not open for further replies.