Dancehall movin on up!

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
I just started a new soundclick page on saturday, and uploaded this mew dancehall riddim on sunday. then on its first day in the charts (monday) it was at #48 in the reggae charts and now today (tuesday) its at #12. i sampled an old bob marley song called "do it twice" for it. but i dont think that had too much to do with it because you cant really tell.

its called Dacehall Style 1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/commercialbeats4salemusic.htm

im not sure but I think it has to do with dancehalls popularity blowin up over these last two years with sean paul "comin to america" but either way im happy and im shootin for that number one spot!

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
you shouldnt have told me that lol, im pretty much working with like 15 reggae artists and producing for them lol.....bout to drop a compilation cd, now u know i gotta post me a song up on there!

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
Originally posted by K.O.
you shouldnt have told me that lol, im pretty much working with like 15 reggae artists and producing for them lol.....bout to drop a compilation cd, now u know i gotta post me a song up on there!

LOL ay man it aint nuthin but luv, do what you gotta do. damn man i cant find a dancehall artist in my area for shit. its all good though. but yea come wit it, everyone gotta eat. Just to keep you updated its at number 6 in the reggae charts now, and 21 in the whole world charts.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
y u put on ugly bubba sparx i hate him.. i think i might be suge knight'paccin him one day.. sorry cant judge the beat cos cant stand the vocals...

@ko put something up in the showcase when you're ready, im curious..

TrustNo1

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
dancehalls out. crunk is in. i personally like dancehall better. but apparently thats the word: dancehall moving out cuz there weren't enough marketable artists, and now its all CRUUUNK YEEEEAHHH!!! :S

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
you cant just get a word to say dancehall is out, the industry dosent work like that....you dont just get an email from someone saying "yea i herd they are moving dancehall out and crunk is taking its place" .....dancehall gon be here till i say its gone

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Yo J malice, about your songs on sound click, how do you enter them to move up in rankings in the world and in the us or whatever it was you was telling me about, kinda new to this sound click thing.....help a bra out

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
you dont, sound click does it automatically, the more Unique listens you get is the higher your song goes on the charts. But Unique listens is ONLY THE FIRST LISTEN! someone can play your song 400 times but only the first plays counts, then they see whose gettin the most unique plays and your song is ranked by that.

da_rippa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i wus hired to do a dancehall beat las week. its a new expirience. rite now im tryna study wut its all about so i can make da beat from da soul.

Muzik

SouthBound
ill o.g.
Ok ima about to fuckin get fired up over here!!!!!
<~~~~ South bound !!!! Yo Rig i cant stand bubba sparx niether "read the post" "biggie" nickels go for twenties in da south and that will sum up what i think about that shit .......... J...... Tha beats are alright but why are you usein voice overs on them??? just wanted to know...

K.O. dance hall is tha shit!!! Sean Paul,bouny killa,etc... i see ya around
much luv yo!!! i peeped ya shit!!! good job,,, big up....
Malice the way you pitch your beats... tha style you from tha south or are you like me can do anything???? Peace!!!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/daoddessyrukus1music.htm

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
much luv. lol na i aint from the south but do love most of the music. im in north Click right now. i can just do anything. i put the acapellas on the beats so that no one uses them because im leasin the ones on the site. and i had someone take one of my beats off of soundclick b4 and they sent me the song they did to it....the shit was wack as hell. but yea if you got shit on the internet with out anything on it then ppl can take it if they want to.

YO BLESS UP FAMILY YA DUN LARGE!! Nuff Noyz bad fi real! is that you makin the riddims K.O.? i like em.

members online