De La Hoya/mayweather!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
i think de la hoya might take him. i dont dislike either fighter, but id put my money on the golden boy. this is gonna be the sickest fight in the last 5 years tho. i cant fuckin wait!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i think de la hoya might take him. i dont dislike either fighter, but id put my money on the golden boy. this is gonna be the sickest fight in the last 5 years tho. i cant fuckin wait!

idk bout that..de la hoya is nice but he has a tendancy of gettin tired pretty early and mayweather is not the guy u wanna get tired on in the middl eof a brawl hes to quick i wanna see de la hoya take it but i think mayweather got the upperhand

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
ive got to go with DLH hes guna be too strong for mayweather i think ! im pissed that its on at 3.30am over here i really wana watch it but im crazy tired and know im guna fall asleep long before then !

T

The Bastard

well mayweather was backpedlin the whole match and delahoya threw 106 more punches than him, but sumhow mayweather won, gay

beaglin

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I was rooting with oscar but he should have worked the jab more...floyd was hitting him with more precise shots..being the busier fighter doesn't mean being more effective....

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
As much of a Mayweather fan as I am. That performance was nowhere near what floyd was talkin. De La Hoya did a very good job even though he should have been working the jab waaaay more. He popped floyd's head back a bunch of times when he did use it. I think he could have set up alot more if he would have used more of it. Props to Floyd o0n the win but, it was not a stellar performance at all. And, why am I hearing "DE LA HOYA GOT SERVED!" all over the place? lol... This pay per view was bought by alot of people who don't normally watch boxing and all of a sudden they know how to score a boxing fight?

On a side note the Bautista/Medina fight was a slug fest!!!

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
damn...well now me saying mayweather will make me seem like a band wagon jumper but i was with dude from the start.

plus i personally know him.
i came from kalamazoo(michigan) and he lived in grand rappids(michigan)
went to school with his neice and he would come pick her up.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I love Boxing.

I don't like De La Hoya, but I fukn hate Mayweather. I hate boxers who brag about legacy when they have none. Boxing is about stopping your opponent. It's not about showing people you are unstoppable.

In that fight last night, De La Hoya chased him around the ring. He at least attempted to stop Mayweather. Floyd didn't do shiiiiiiit to challenge De la Hoya. Not once did he show he had the ability to stop Oscar.

SURE, he's undefeated, but what kind of legacy does he leave behind? He has a rep for being a runner, not the greatest fighter. Now Tyson, yeah we seen Tyson get bodied a couple of times. We seen him go pscho in the ring and bite somebody. But what do we remember him for? That's right... destorying muthaphukas.

What do we remember Llyod for?

Jack shit.

He fukn sucks.

News flash fellas... anyone is fast in the ring when all they do is run. Guess who else does the samething? Cory Spinx. Cory 6 Heads Spinx. But dos that impress anyone that he is hard to hit? No. Because that ain't what boxing is about.

Dude, you get 12 rounds to drop your opponent, not see who can last the longest.