Death Sentence

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
that freakin sucks, well atleast he he made things right before he dies, atleast he we can see he fucked up real bad, but now he turned it around.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Let me start by saying I HATE Arnold. He's an idiot that wastes money and only got elected because dumbasses voted for him based on the movie characters he has played. But seriously, I don't see why he should be bashed for not granting clemency. Williams is a killer. Get real people.

Ctrl

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
okay, lets see,,,he was a gangbanger, founder of one of the scurges of this country, a convicted murderer, and a nobel peace prize nominee,,,well, I guess one out of five aint bad,,,lol,,,

Yeah, but you'd be surprised about some of the nobel peace prize winners. Any peace award given to Yassir Arafat has no credibility in my eyes.

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
Yeah, but you'd be surprised about some of the nobel peace prize winners. Any peace award given to Yassir Arafat has no credibility in my eyes.
really? i always thought he and sharon were trying to make peace but the extremists on both sides of the fence were screwing stuff up for that to happen.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Aye did you guys know that he actually wrote several childerens books and literally became a reformed man though? ....I mean, i just wanted to point that out becuase thats really what our jail systems are supposed to be for in the first place, to reform a criminal into a person that realizes their fualts and what theyve done wrong and to later become a better person....now i cant entirely say that he achieved this by just writing a few childrens books, but the man was also locked up for a span of 20 yrs!....thats enough time for any evil person to realize they wronged another person and do right in the future.

I just dont see what the point of our jail system is if they are just going to sentence fools to death after actually reforming criminal minds into peaceful people?

STEEZ

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Being a former leader of the crip gang, I think he did a lot of bad things in his lifetime just to stay alive, maybe even killing rival gang members, but I don't think he ever killed the 4 people that he was accused of. Tookie probably knew who the killers are but he still kept his pride in order not to be a "Snitch" and still claimed he did not kill those 4 people till the very end. Otherwise, he might have a slight chance of still being alive if he confessed to something that he did not do.

They are going to prove his innocence. But in this case, innocence doesn't matter, "THEY" just wanted to kill this man. Tookie's spirit will live on forever.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
what will killing Tookie achieve? will it bring back his victims? no.

some of them laws the US got are really messed up. fuck the death penalty. why do some guys in suits get to decide who lives and dies?

im really pissed off that he's gettin killed.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Rhythmikal said:

some of them laws the US got are really messed up. fuck the death penalty. why do some guys in suits get to decide who lives and dies?

Like i said a number of times, i grew up with people who were in simlar circumenstances, and they dident need to kill a bunch of people and go to jail for life, in order to see the light. They are doing everything he is doing communitity wise and they dident need to kill folk to realise it....

Im glad he turned his life around and tried to help people, but that dosent give him a pass...... Everybody who is yelling free tookie wouldent be saying that if that was their folk that he killed.... This is coming from somebody who has lost a number of friends and family to violence...

I dont buy that shit, there are REAL inncocent men behind bars that we need to focus our attention on,
Again i respect what dude did in the later part of his life, but that dont erase what he did to get in there, fuck that....

class....

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
classic said:
Like i said a number of times, i grew up with people who were in simlar circumenstances, and they dident need to kill a bunch of people and go to jail for life, in order to see the light. They are doing everything he is doing communitity wise and they dident need to kill folk to realise it....

Im glad he turned his life around and tried to help people, but that dosent give him a pass...... Everybody who is yelling free tookie wouldent be saying that if that was their folk that he killed.... This is coming from somebody who has lost a number of friends and family to violence...

I dont buy that shit, there are REAL inncocent men behind bars that we need to focus our attention on,
Again i respect what dude did in the later part of his life, but that dont erase what he did to get in there, fuck that....

class....

real talk ^^

despite what hes done, i just hate the fact that he has to count down the hours to his death in a cell and then face it. the death sentance seems primitive to me, it should of gone a long time ago IMO.

sAfE.

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:

what will keeping him alive achieve? itll take money from my pockets to feed his ass. id be working hard to keep a cold blooded killer alive. guys in suits didnt decide wether he lived or died. his actions decided wether he wanted to live or die, and he chose to die, so let him die

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
what will keeping him alive achieve?

if he carried on doing what he was doing then the answer to this question would be plenty.