DJ Danger Mouse & Jemini / Madvilliany

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
I've just order DJ Danger Mouse & Jemini's Ghetto Pop Life.....I wanted to know if anyone has heard it and what they thought because I've read a lot of mixed reviews on the internet from critics (some say it's a classic and others say it's just solid)

I've also heard great reviews about Madlib and MF Doom's Madvilliany. I brought it before but I ended up taking it back. Now I regret it because I've been listening to samples of it at undergroundhiphhop.com and the more I listen, the more I wish I didn't return it.

Evil Scientist

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I have both albums but I definitely listen to Ghetto Pop Life more, it's a very good album Gemini is a versatile and clever lyricist whos flows go well with DM's musical, original beats. These are two very talented artists whose skills perfectly complement each other, a classic album.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I like Madvillainy better, but you wont be dissapointed. Look out for that DangerDoom shit coming soon (Danger Mouse & MF Doom Collab).

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
Seriously!!!!

cleverwon said:
I like Madvillainy better, but you wont be dissapointed. Look out for that DangerDoom shit coming soon (Danger Mouse & MF Doom Collab).

ARE YOU FO REAL ABOUT THAT DM & MF DOOM COLAB MAN!!!! IF YOU ARE THAT SHIT WILL BE BANGIN'!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S COMING OUT!!!!????!!?!?!?!

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
It's comin out before the end of the year. Madvillainy was the best album of last year in my opinion. Ghetto pop life was heavy as well.