DJ Danger Mouse & Jemini / Madvilliany

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
I've just order DJ Danger Mouse & Jemini's Ghetto Pop Life.....I wanted to know if anyone has heard it and what they thought because I've read a lot of mixed reviews on the internet from critics (some say it's a classic and others say it's just solid)

I've also heard great reviews about Madlib and MF Doom's Madvilliany. I brought it before but I ended up taking it back. Now I regret it because I've been listening to samples of it at undergroundhiphhop.com and the more I listen, the more I wish I didn't return it.

Evil Scientist

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I have both albums but I definitely listen to Ghetto Pop Life more, it's a very good album Gemini is a versatile and clever lyricist whos flows go well with DM's musical, original beats. These are two very talented artists whose skills perfectly complement each other, a classic album.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I like Madvillainy better, but you wont be dissapointed. Look out for that DangerDoom shit coming soon (Danger Mouse & MF Doom Collab).

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
Seriously!!!!

cleverwon said:
I like Madvillainy better, but you wont be dissapointed. Look out for that DangerDoom shit coming soon (Danger Mouse & MF Doom Collab).

ARE YOU FO REAL ABOUT THAT DM & MF DOOM COLAB MAN!!!! IF YOU ARE THAT SHIT WILL BE BANGIN'!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S COMING OUT!!!!????!!?!?!?!

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
It's comin out before the end of the year. Madvillainy was the best album of last year in my opinion. Ghetto pop life was heavy as well.

members online

No members online now.