do you FINISH your beats?

• Thread starter Equality 7-2521
  • Start date
E

Equality 7-2521

^^^^dont you get any satisfaction from making progressive music?

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i like to finish beats... i also like it when people don't ignore me and do a quick favour for me...

E

Equality 7-2521

ouch lol. i know man i am sorry. i hope your not seriosuly cut. i dont like being a cunt. tomorrow i promise.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
For me, the beat is finished only if an artist can go on stage with the song. I have a lot of beat, but i consider them as "potential Idea" I like to touch again my old stuff. Anyways, i guess its depend on how important it is for you the perfection.

johnbeans

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
Like others say, I have alot of unfinished beats also, some sound hot befo I could finish it, and some I'll have to come back after listenin to 3 other beats and come back to it then I'll be like aight I can put dis in it.

P

pReMise

finishin beats takes awhile.....especially when mixin.....but yea, once i post a beat online i only come back to it to remaster for a purchaser usually......peace>prem

N.A.R.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
dFinishing beats

Everytime u start abeat u should definitely c it thru.....If its taking to long to make fallback....and come @ it later....But yes If I start a beat and even if I scrap it 10 times I always finish iy...

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Well, as a lot of others said, I have a lot of "ideas", a couple of "unfinished beats", and only a few (like maybe 10 or 15) real beats... if that gives you an idea...

And even if I say they are finished... I could always go and play with them a bit... even if someone used it already...