Do you Get HiGh???

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Just a question, But do any of you get a sensation of highness when vibe'n out to a beat you've made, or if you rap when your rapping? ive noticed it a couple times before, but the other day it was intense i was in the zone, the feeling isnt of being incoherent but just euphoria, just checking to see what people have experinced when making music that gives you a sense of highness,

kontents

O

open mind

it happens when i have written lyrics to it and rap over my own beat.
its pure satisfaction! heeheh
because i have expressed my soul trough music and my speech i get a huge adrenaline boost and when its a battle track then it could happen that i destroy some things near me hahaah yeah man i would call it a "high" feeling ehehheehe.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
if beats are banging i feel like destroying things, i dont get high, just wanna blow up things tracks, beatz, wallz, people you name it.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Like said before... when I make a beat that I feel, I'm in bliss. More so if others are also feeling my beat... when I'm alone, and I know I made a great track, I feel like a rap star, lol... I spit rhymes over my track... just to get the overall feel of the beat, etc... real fun! If I'm with people, I wont show it (dont want to tap myself on the back in front of people...) But the joy is even higher!...

Music is my drug!!!

Hypnotist

Ear Manipulator
ill o.g.
Hell yea.

I have to admit that the majority of my beats I've made in the past, sadly I was blazed while I made em. But... I've taken tokes off my own beat and it makes me go nuts. Do you know how many times I'd wake up and just CAN'T WAIT to hear the beat(s) I made yesterday? I feel like a fiend when I keep runnin em back. Especially if I had to be quiet the night before and couldn't blast em like I wanted to.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i get gassed off my own shit all day ...i love that feelin right at the final stages of makin the beat ... when evything comes together.... i love startin the beat up and stoppin it start then stop start then stop lol..... i used to smoke alot but nowadays id rather stay sober ... i work better and faster sober ..the weed slows me down get lazy and dont focus as much

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
yeah i use smoke all the time!!! while making beats!!! but i just quit im not smoking no more !!ill miss it but know im on another level!!!!!! its all in your concious..... if u think u make better beats when u high u will ,but if u think that u make better beats when your not high u will make better beat!!!its all in da concious!!!!!................ its like when u meet a fly women and your cell is dead and u got no pen, so u tell her ; give me da # ill remeber it, and if she is fly , u gonna say da# in your head repeatly untill u get a pen to write it down, but by the time u write it down u already memorize it!!!! see the consious is very powerful but also week. u can convince your mind u need something and knowing damm well u dont need nothing!!!.......but just a clear concious!!!....peace!!!

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i agree .. i used to be a weed fiend man ..smokin and sellin massive amounts ... i think overalll my quality of life improved when i decided to drastically cut back .... beats, career, evrything changed for the better ... but then others i know cant even function right unless they got trees in the system ... i still get high but few and far between ... and it seems like everytime i do get high that reminds me of why i dont anymore lol ... but i still feel the need to smoke somtimes so go figure........to each his own ...

O

open mind

why is that when u think about people u always remember bad things first but when u stoped takin drugs u always think of the good trips first instead of the maniac trips? now aint that a bitch?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Get high or die trying!
Well weed aint my thing, i stick with the sticky hasjish, much better flavour and you dont get stoned like weed you get more of a high feelin...
And im rollin one now, just chillin out checkin some of my beats and start a beat when i light it up!

members online