Does the ugly girl in a group of hot friends know she is ugly?

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
of course she does... but more often i been seeing groups of ugly bitches with one super hot chick... what the fuck is that about...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
The ugly one knows that see will get the guy from the group they meet to fuck her. You know, the anti-cockblocker friend.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
Cold Truth said:
soiund off!

does she know she is ugly?

The ugly girl/hot girl combo has been going on since the dawn of time....

it's a mutual win/win situation!!

The Hot chic hangs with the ugly girl to make herself look even better and therefore has no insecurities...

while the ugly chic gets to hang out with hot people and hopefully score some leftovers!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
^^^^^^^^ lol at leftovers

guys tend to be nice to the uggles so that when they have a fight with the hot chick they can call her and get a guaranteed piece saturday night.....

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
yea - and why is it that the ugly one is the one that's always incredibly drunk @ the party and comes up to you and grabs your balls and whispers in your ear that she wants to fuck you....

and then the hot ones dont want to talk to you cause the ugly girl already told all of them that she wants to hook up with you!

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Nah fam, peep game: Go see a group of bitches; now go talk to the fat/ugly bitch and ignore the dimes for a minute. Now the dimes in the group will want you to talk to them cuz theyre so used to being hit on first. THey will think you are so nice just cuz you talked to their fat friend. lol, dumb sluts.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
It works dog, trust me. Its that reverse thinkin shit. Plus the fly ass females are so egotistical that they can't bear having on of their girls steal the limelight. She'll be on you all nigh. Hahahahaaaa

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
You know what, I met a click of nice girls with a couple mid-ugly ones (you know... not quite ugly, but not quite nice looking)... and actually, all the nice girls were all timid and all and the mid-uglies were the most outgoing one of the pack...

What's up with THAT?

I still hooked up one of the cute one, but damn!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
cause.. thats the "im fat and proud of it" effect... those are the chicks that get reeeeal nasty with you, and will do things the cuter ones probably wont. they do this because they'll get guys that way.

dammit clev... why couldnt i have thought of that BEFORE i got into a commited realtionship? ah well.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
theres always the fat, ugly muhfucker trying to get at u when all u really want is her friend. just watch the Cam'ron 'Hey Ma' video.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
theres always the fat, ugly muhfucker trying to get at u when all u really want is her friend. just watch the Cam'ron 'Hey Ma' video.

yah word, music videos are just like real life ;)

jus playin witcha

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
^^^^ true.

actually, the Ugles serve a useful purpose to both sides, and thus should get some due respect. Ugles, stand up!

ive made a 2 am call to an ugle a time or two (or three).... they usually do more things, and do them better from my experience. its a fair trade for those down times in a young mans "gettin some" career.....

so next question: how many of ya'll have called up an ugle on that friday night when you came up dry everywhere else? be honest mo fos! aint no pride up in here!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
It works dog, trust me. Its that reverse thinkin shit. Plus the fly ass females are so egotistical that they can't bear having on of their girls steal the limelight. She'll be on you all nigh. Hahahahaaaa

word, BUT ya can do like I used to,,,act cocky and aragont at the whole herd of bitches,,,ugly or hot,,,they all can't resist a cocky ass(Like myself). A man oosin confidence works, shit I NEVER bought a broad a drink in the club,,,,EVER! It works, plus, that was 70 pounds ago too,,lol

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
so next question: how many of ya'll have called up an ugle on that friday night when you came up dry everywhere else? be honest mo fos! aint no pride up in here!

I've buried those memories so deep within my inner self I am no longer able to remember them.

I can vaguely remember waking up one morning, buck ass naked, and next to me was this gir.... ok, im gonna stop right there, it hurts too much to continue that story.

Needless to say, EVERYTIME it happened, I was so loaded, and the next day all I had was a really bad feeling and a hangover

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
Ugly chicks love to give brain and there the best at it!!

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol the ugly chicks have more experiance than some hot chicks cause us dudes always fuck them if thier friends ain't lettin us hit, and i hate it takes me like 3 weeks to hit, damn i just want to smash, but nice tip stress thats slick as hell girls want what they can't have.

members online