Does the ugly girl in a group of hot friends know she is ugly?

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Beauty is only skin deep but my theory is that the reason why women that are not as physically attractive usually know it....but to make themselves more appealing they tend to have a circle of actually fine chicks to hang wit...I mean think about it, its another level of makeup and fooling the eye....they use this as sort of a camouflage of their ugliness, thinking they can somehow fool you or they know that a lot of the finer women will attract more men but usually unless they a ho, have more men than they could handle, the finer chicksy are going to be pickier and more selective......so this leaves more of the leftovers of guys tryna get with them for the uglier ones in the bunch.....but this therefore makes the ugly woman sort of feel on the level of her finer peers...there ya go....BiGD's psychoanalysis of the ugly duckling that stays like that .....

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yo tellem class that don't know about them southern girls do they, can cook, clean, love yo ass the def and beat you ass down, a straight head bussa with some class yo, thats what i am talkin about yall ain't had a girl unless yall had a southern girl

T

The Bastard

x-squizet said:
yo tellem class that don't know about them southern girls do they, can cook, clean, love yo ass the def and beat you ass down, a straight head bussa with some class yo, thats what i am talkin about yall ain't had a girl unless yall had a southern girl
sounds like an italian girl, minus the head bustin, cuz we dont play that shit ;)

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol that slipped out, they role hard down here they don't like to be disrespected in they face or you gettin knocked the fuck out,

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
iLLVA1 said:
yea the ugly chicks know they have to do more then the good looking chicks so they are usually the nastiest. but i got a question for yall....

EVER HAD A CHICK SO UGLY YOU WOULDNT EVEN LET HER DOME YOU UP?

now that's a ugly chick...and i've seen that.
If she's that ugly I wouldn't be talking to here. What you be doing iLL? LOL.

members online