Drums!!!!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i dont understand why anyone would want to use a Kanye or Track Boys clap, make your own unique style!!!

sAfE.

W

wykid

Rhythmikal said:
i dont understand why anyone would want to use a Kanye or Track Boys clap, make your own unique style!!!

sAfE.

fa real...sampling is good but why sample something that EVERYBODY knows or heard or every radio station from here to cali is bangin? nah mean, thats dumb, dig....and dig deep..if you cant find nothin then dig some more....be original..

ill o.g.
dude, there is no way any one can ever prove that i jacked impeach or september 13th or even fucking funky drummer or sue me for it. With a real drumkit, some mics, and eq and compression i can play in the drums that will sound EXACTLY the same as some of those classic samples. (well, near exactly anyway)

p.s. imo sampling some drums from someone as new as timba or the neptunes or whatever and using them for large parts of your beat is just WICKWICKWACK!!!!!!!!!!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Word. Jus dont bite others fools shit. Period. If you sample - Be creative. If you like a records drums, dont bite an entire 4-8 bar break...Be OG and sample just tha hits themselves and then reprgm them into your own shit....by tha time that tracks done i dont see how tha fuck their gonna say you sampled there drums unless its some crazy distinct sound, and most drums are audibly tha same.

STEEZ

members online