Eminem confronts Dave Mays face to face

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
haha... dave mays wud prolly take em... just em wud turn up with a bunch of massive black guys...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
how many magazine covers was he on in the uk

well Benzino said that The Source was the ''only hip hop magazine to feature ODB on the cover after his death''.

sAfE.

T

The Bastard

RigorMortis said:
we got us an official benzino lover lol.
I LOVE HIP HOP,POPULAR OR UNPOPULAR. IM NOT GUNNA PRETEND LIKE I THINK AN ARTIST IS WACK JUST BECUZ ANOTHER ARTISTS AMPS UP A BUNCH OF KIDS INTO HATIN ON HIM. I GOT MY OWN OPINION

yeh Benzino is the biggest hypocrit in hip hop.
i cant believe he thinks that dissin Eminem or putting ODB on the cover on his magazine is gonna earn him massive respect or somethin.

AND HE DESERVES THAT RESPECT . BEING THE ONLY PUBLICATION TO FEATURE A SPECIAL ON ODB WHICH WAS A FOUNDIN MEMBER OF A GROUP THAT I THINK HAS DONE A LOT FOR HIP HOP, SHOWS YOU A LOT ABOUT THE CHARACTER OF THE PUBLICATION. ESPECIALLY SINCE THE GUY GOT PRETTY MUCH DISSED OR NOT MENTIONED AT ALL EVERYWHERE ELSE. WHAT CANDY ASS RAPPERS WERE ON THE COVER OF XXL OR VIBE THAT MONTH?

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
try and get a video called Beef 2 its all about the benzino vs eminem beef it woz meant to go out as part of this DVD but the source stopped it because it woz too damaging to their reputation its funny as fuck theres a lot of people on there and it talks bout how the source is corrupt etc from people who have worked for them and you;ve got people like royce etc that are backing em up !