Eminem - Encore, biggest dissapointment of the year

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yea i got this today too, cd is ok, eminem changes his voice too much on it though, i cant make my final decision if i like it or not yet

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
im glad they stuck to the normal production style with a lot of dre stuff and some of ems beats he seems to be the only one whos sounds good on his beats !
I actually just heard mosh for the first time just now and i quite like that i will definately be picking this album up when its out to give it a listen, when is it out can't be long now ?

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Wow, i don't know what to say. Production wise this album sucks soooo muchhh, you have no idea. It got leaked yesterday. You remember D12 World?? The beats sounded generic and fast made??(Maybe except How Come) Well this album sounds like the D12 World, the beats are amateur as fuck, i think he didn't do too much production with his co-producers: Luis Resto, Jeff Bass and Marc Bass. This is ridiculous, as a STAN, i'm dissapointed. Theres 2 really good intrumentals on it. For the lyrics, he sings with is high pitched voice on every fuckin songs, and on some he just plainly sings. You remember at the end of my band, when he start singin' like he's makin a parody of BackStreet Boys?? Well he does it on every tracks.... He sounds bored on a lot of track, and on some tracks he plainly talks about nothing, ridicilous. This is the first time and the last time, I hope, you'll se me trash eminem like that.

Eminem Show will stay his best album and one of the best album of the last 5 years too. But there's a rumour, that the Encore leaked is not the real version, like the beats that were cut from the finale version, I WILL PRAY GOD FOR THIS RUMOR TO BE TRUE ON NOV 12 OR 16!!! Listen to Spends Some Time and MockingBirds, i think they are the best tracks.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
hahahaha

yeah well tehre was also a rumor that "just lose it" was a "fake" single, and some idiot stan with WAAAAAY too much time on his hands even went and made a list of all these reasons why it was true...

dont bet on it. d12 had wack beats, and this encore crap is legit, i would bet on that.....

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
damn thats a shock.

especially the voice thing and the singing on every track, he's lost his fuckin head if its true.

i thought it would be more mean kinda tracks like the Marshall Mathers LP.

watch out tho man, you may grow to like it, thats happened with alot of albums with me, hated them at first then loved them when i got used to it.

sAfE.

T

The Bastard

man you just gotta sit and wonder, how would someone have the balls to release this album.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
Mockingbird, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh and Spend Some Time are the best in my opinion

i got a question? WHAT IS WITH THE BEAT ON "MY FIRST SINGLE"??!?!?!?!?!?!

i swear when i first heard it it sounded like i had a bad version of the song, then i realized, no, thats the beat lol

Maybe not Mosh, you forgot Encore also. That My First Single suck so much.

BASTARD said:
man you just gotta sit and wonder, how would someone have the balls to release this album.

I don't know, before i want to sleep i was like: whoo, can't believe that's gon be the eminem album, can't believe he really put that out.

Something I don't understand, I had made this thread, but how come now i'm not the starter of it???

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
I got album last nite off my boy im listening now im on da 8th track and I havent really liked shit so far and im not feelin the beats that much well the beats he produced anyways he Laces his beats with 2 much SNares I wanna Hear EM on Some Hard East Coast Beats he should really mix it up a bit more then what he does cuz IM Yawning and I only been up a few hrs

Any1 no what he is talkin about in that like toy soldiers song where he talkin bout benzino and then saying how some 1 saved his life an shit who he talkin bout ????

erkl

Funky Walker Dirty Talker
ill o.g.
yuck eminem, heard that RARARARA single where he dressed like micheal jackson.. soo wack

guys there r alot of better releases than this, throw out em from your car window and dont look back

for real alot of good stuff is out
get the Maroons alblum, new quannum!... The Building!! heiro!! , new Chali 2na jurassic 5!!!!
Also Goretex and new Necro (both a lil bit dissapointin but still)

fuck em hes wack

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
After settling down with the deception and all, listening it objectively and not wanting for the best shit ever. The album, isn't that bad, just not on the level of his previous work. Spends Some time is bananasss

T

The Bastard

Qwerty said:
After settling down with the deception and all, listening it objectively and not wanting for the best shit ever. The album, isn't that bad, just not on the level of his previous work. Spends Some time is bananasss
nah it sucks

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've heard most of the album now i'll drop my review once ive got the rest !

I know theres a rumor that its a fake album but i don't think it will be somehow, but if anyone would do it then it would be eminem !

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Man, yall are smoking somethin! I just got this album and i would say that the shit is fire, i like it... And honestly i think production wise its a strong album...

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
Man, yall are smoking somethin! I just got this album and i would say that the shit is fire, i like it... And honestly i think production wise its a strong album...

I agree i mean to me its more slim shady like for 2004 people have to realise hes over 30 and off drugs so hes not gonna make another SSLP but i think this album he pretty much nailed it, at least hes having fun on some tracks, not getting crunk riding on dubs, wearing shiny suits and woteva to me that in itself in the mainstream today is worthy enuff of some credit !

members online