KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Doubt Nick has the audacity to pull something off at that caliber. I cant see why it wouldn't be staged, the camera panned on Eminem before Bruno actually dropped down, Eminems reaction of just sitting there telling his boys to get the guy off him makes no sense. *if a dude with wings and a g string fell on you... I think YOUR reaction would be different.

On the other hand it would be mad funny if it wasn't. My view of it is that they staged that mother fucker and owned the whole show with it.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
:\

god i fucking hate mtv
god i fucking hate eminem
god i fucking hate sacha baron cohen

fuck i hate the media...

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
Why you hate'n so much? Is the world that bad in your eyes?
the world is a terrible, terrible place.

ts-haterade.jpg

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Lol..

You guys actually watched that wretched show....

Might as well be called the teen choice awards.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Notice how Zac Efron was so mezmerized by male booty he didn't even know his name was called for a sec

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
smdh

apparently it was supposed to be parasite hilton but her bony ass said no then they approached eminem and he said hell yeah.....

they claim they didn't give him details but if you know sasha has his bruno movie out then you know it's not gonna be pretty. smh.

i'm sure he'll get another slide on this....

really? you get teabagged and allow it to happen? his buddy elton john wouldn't have let this shit happen....

so many stripes lost

T

The Arkitekt

damn... that looked real...lol... accidently real...lmao!!!

it could be staged... but not on Em's part... i think everyone was in on it except Em... the camera zooms right in on Em b4 Bruno even starts comin down.

da relic

thats what I was thinkin..

this is retarded lol

members online