Eminem Teabagged @ MTV AWARD SHOW

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Word! lol...I agree man.
If you think about it tho, I think this was really just a tricky marketing stunt since it immediately places attention not only on Sasha but on Em too since he was the unfortunate victim quote unquote....Cuz in reality, i dont think Em would have even tolerated any dudes gooch in his face for any length of time, know what im saying?....It can only help him sell more of his newly dropped record IMO.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
well if hip hop dudes are willing to accept ridiculous excuse for kissing another man on the lips that don't equal gay, i'm sure they'll accept a rapper getting 69'ed with ass and balls....

ass and balls

original.jpg

:waaaht::badsmelly::eyecancer:

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I'm glad that Em got sober and is seeing some things he didn't before but he did, and does, pull a lot of shit on people. So he's free game for anything but I think that it was kinda a shity time to do it with him trudging through the murk of sober-reality and making moves to do public engagements. but hey.. it is what it is

and honestly.. who cares

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
well if hip hop dudes are willing to accept ridiculous excuse for kissing another man on the lips that don't equal gay, i'm sure they'll accept a rapper getting 69'ed with ass and balls....

ass and balls

original.jpg

:waaaht::badsmelly::eyecancer:

LOL, damn thats a still I wanna forget.....

I dont think Em will be able to win any freestyle battles for ...ever...
Thats too much amo, even rabbit couldnt diss himself out of this one and make it seem cool.

I kept waiting for someone to start swingin but his boys were just laughin and shit.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
smdh

apparently it was supposed to be parasite hilton but her bony ass said no then they approached eminem and he said hell yeah.....

they claim they didn't give him details but if you know sasha has his bruno movie out then you know it's not gonna be pretty. smh.

i'm sure he'll get another slide on this....

really? you get teabagged and allow it to happen? his buddy elton john wouldn't have let this shit happen....

so many stripes lost

So he's free game for anything but I think that it was kinda a shity time to do it with him trudging through the murk of sober-reality and making moves to do public engagements. but hey.. it is what it is

and honestly.. who cares

I kept waiting for someone to start swingin but his boys were just laughin and shit.

Did you guys not read 7thangel's post?? lol. He asked for it to happen. Thats why his boys didnt start punch'n.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
"MTV Movie Awards writer Scott Aukerman reveals, “Yes, the Eminem-Bruno incident was staged. They rehearsed it at dress [rehearsal] and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show.”"

"Life & Style reports that producer Mark Burnett cleared the prank with the rapper beforehand. Eminem was actually Burnett’s second choice after heiress Paris Hilton, who obviously declined to participate."

smh, twice...twice... this guy consented to having bare ass and musty balls in his face....

'bruno' will do well...

twice, is all i'm sayin'

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
"MTV Movie Awards writer Scott Aukerman reveals, “Yes, the Eminem-Bruno incident was staged. They rehearsed it at dress [rehearsal] and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show.”"

"Life & Style reports that producer Mark Burnett cleared the prank with the rapper beforehand. Eminem was actually Burnett’s second choice after heiress Paris Hilton, who obviously declined to participate."

smh, twice...twice... this guy consented to having bare ass and musty balls in his face....

'bruno' will do well...

twice, is all i'm sayin'

word. It doesnt help that he just released an album of him talkin about bein molested by an older dude either. lol.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/06/eminem-speaks-out-on-bruno-stunt.html

Eminem speaks out on Bruno stunt
Jun 4, 2009, 07:34 AM | by Mike Bruno

Categories: Movies, Music, News, Television

Eminem told Rap Radar that he was, indeed, in on the MTV Movie Awards stunt, which had Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno character drop from the sky and into his lap. "Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards," Eminem tells RR. "I'm a big fan of his work, so I agreed to get involved with the gag....After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about three hours. Especially after I saw it on air."

Rap Radar later asks Eminem, "If it wasn't planned the way you agreed to, do you hold MTV or Sacha responsible and will you take any kind of action?" To which Em replies, "I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going 'nuts,' so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it."