Facebook is boring

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
well, after long consideration I am back on. Ugh. Just for the artist page,. When I was over Clev's house 2 weeks ago, he mentioned how he has the Raw Nature, Inglorious Basterds pages set up on there, and it does make sense. i don't have to be all "I just went for a walk" updates and shit. LOL. So I setup my old personal account which reactivated my Stress1 page. I guess it just looks professional to have an artist page on FB. When I have to log in to FB on my mobile just to access the "mypages" app on my iphone, I start to see the various posts by people and then i remember why I closed my account. I started hating people immediately. heh

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya that's the thing. I want to go off FB but I gotta keep the Ill page going, so I'm stuck. I know what you mean though, seeing all the stupid updates is all UGH.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
yeah but if you have a smart phone, you can bypass all the bullshit and setup the pages app. I have mine installed and i get a notification every time someone hits me up. I been on 2 days and I already had someone ask about tee shirts. Most def worth it.

MRP

Battle Points: 2
I turned off my Facebook a long time ago, total waste of my time and energy. I never actually used Twitter but once upon a time and, a long time ago... I had an account on something the older crew will know as Myspace.... It wasn't totally shit but again, total waste of time... I have no recommendation on what would be better or more useful for people like us, just that it was energy used with no real tangible or intangible outcome.

members online