Fade's quest to get an Akai MPD24

• beat this! voting starts in...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Girl (in English): "Nope. We placed an order and we're getting some MPC's (her eyes go HUGE and she said it in a way like as if the MPC is the only machine Akai makes and everyone should bow down to it)
Me: "Ok thanks"
hahahaha classic!

anyways hope you got your mpd!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
the producers game changed into the waiting game..

tic toc

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's supposed to be arriving tomorrow finally. I'll be having an MPD release party with MIDI cables, poutine, and 2 cats. Woooooo.

Anyway I'm going to post up some pics as I get it and open it up, I'll post them up right away. :D

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Who knows.
Maybe if u leave u pets near the equipment, they will turn into producers.
Set up a camera, and power up all ur gear.
Close the door, and watch the cats creativity come out.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's here!!! So far, so good. I just opened it up and checked it out. The USB cable it comes with is a joke, probably 3' long so I had to take out a 6' from my stash. There's no need for a power cord, just plug in the USB and it comes on. I'll be posting more info as I get it and will start writing a review soon. Here's some pics:
100_1189.jpg

100_1190.jpg

100_1191.jpg

100_1192.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Shit's really dope! I have it hooked up to Sonar and I'm using the Cyclone DXi with it, it's sweet. I started assigning some of the sliders to various tracks and watch the sliders move on the screen, etc. Next up I'm going to test it out with Reason. :grin:

Herbie rockin the MPD:
100_1202.jpg