Favorite Fast Food

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
In light of the recent fast foods fiasco with stress, i've decided to create this.

so, what's everyone's favorite fast food restaurant, and what's your favorite thing to order there??

personally, i go with taco bell.

i always get a chicken quesadilla (w/sour cream and salsa) and 2 hard taco's and a pepsi.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Wendy's Big Bacon Classic ......that shyt is BANGINNNNNNN

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
man its like this, i either walk to the corner store and get my ass a gyro them hoes are good, or i head straight to taco bell get me a grilled stuffed steak barrito, no tomatos, cinnamen twist and a pepsi, and i am all good,

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
In-N-Out - Double Double

or

Chipotle - Carnitas Burrito

I'm dying to try some poutine, though! Guess I gotta book a trip to Canada.

Ctrl

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
that'S the shit right here!

POUTINE - Actually, McDonald's sells it, but the good oneS are sold in the little Quebecers corner fact food joints... At Joe le roi de la patate, (translates to Joe, the king of potatoes) or Ptit Quebec (lil Quebec)...

actually, CTRL, it's pretty easy to do... the onlyy thing is that you dont have THE cheese that we use to do it, but it can easily be replaced by mozzarella cheese put in big chunks. the rest is just fries (preferably home made, but McCain's or and frzen ones are alright) and gravy.. the one you would use for hot chicken... then you put the fries, sprinkle the cheese (the more the better) and add the sauce in a way that it doesnt become a soup but that it's enough to make the cheese melt a bit...

That would be pretty close to it, but the best ones are here in QUEBEC, not Canada

Or a big 12 inches Steak-Pepperoni-Capicolli Sub from "Chez Nous" another little restaurant... they have a special sauce there that is sooooooo good!

Or if I wanna eat McD's I go for a Big And Tasty and Mc Nuggets... actually, I like to put the nuggets IN the Big Extra with the BBQ sauce on top (try it, you'll see)

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Sorry, I knew it was MTL area. I've read that that's basically the only place to get it. I've seen some recipes but frankly I don't think they even sell the right gravy around here ( I've read to use "hot chicken gravy" but I've never heard of or seen that in stores here). Also, I heard its not the same without "squeeky" cheese curds. Thanks for the advice though, I'm gonna attempt to make some Poutine soon.

There's a place close to me in Pasadena called "The Hat" that sells gravy fries, but frankly I was disgusted! I know that is not a representation of Poutine though.

Ctrl

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
They Have Poutine in places besides montreal well in T.O they do I no that for sure anyway Uh my favorite Fast Food would Be a Pita Pit Wrap or Falefals those shitz is good and healthy at the same time

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I was gonna say Jack In The Box Cheddar and Bacon Wedges but I forgot about Chipotle. I had to stop going there because I was taking 3 hour naps after a burrito and a half.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Yeah, they have it elswhere than MTL, but the best poutines are found in Quebec, no doubt!!!! I tasted the ones in TO and in the maritime provinces... Qc's are the best

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
AH but can it beat the Special Chicken Poutine from Le pallais des soumarins ( a restaurant around my parts) I think NOT brother Syg. If i cant get to heaven, its gonna be because of this. its a sin!

ill o.g.
I get whatever is close enought or whatever i can afford at the time.

My favorites gotta be Honey BBQ wings at kfc. Or doub 1/4 lb w/out onions at macdonalds

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Wet pussy. Open 24/7. And it's free.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yo i have'nt ben to chipotle in a while, they only go to it when i am cincinnati cuz they don't have them down here in alabama, i be lyin and shit, cuz if its yo first time your meal if free, so i go up their and be like its my first time and get me free barritos and shit love it